one handed games

mngl1500

2[H]4U
OK I had surgery on my left hand and can not use it for at least 8 weeks. So what are some fun games that only require 1 hand. I can only play peggle so many times.

i would think you could play some RTS games.

Download one of the Freebie MMORPG games.

OOOO

Diablo 2.... can pretty much play that with one hand.

In your situation, I'd be getting a TON of mileage out of Company of Heroes (even though I use most of the keyboard shortcuts, I could handle clicking) Starcraft as well. Anyway, most RTS games should be doable, Diablo and clones as well. Maybe MMOs if you can stand being a clicker, and a sim game like Silent Hunter III might be doable as well.

When I opened this thread, I thought you had found some "other" creative way of keeping one hand busy. ;)

You can easily play World of Warcraft with one hand, I do it all the time but it does take a good UI layout so you know where everything is.

You could play BF2...you could be the 2nd person in a tank, heli or jet...that would be fun.

Trackmania Nations - It's free and you only need to use like 6 keys. (if you like arcade racing games)

weight lifting

/out

/I'm back
Sam and Max
Vamprye Story
Any classic adventure game

Civ 4 or something in the Total War series could both be played using only the mouse.

many flash games like desktop tower defense.

Many games like diablo and Titans quest.

Warcraft 3, AOE, and other

turn based RPG's

when I was limited to just one arm I would play RPG's through emulator or DS/PSP.

titan quest
age of empire series
company of hero
dungeon siege 2
oblivion
the battle of middle earth 1 and 2
age of conan
wow
act of war

*some of the games on the list also require you to use the keyboard.

Spore possibly, if thats your thing. Grid, Red Alert 3, tower defence games are fun

The Witcher (If you have a programmable mouse I bet you could get away with it)
World of Goo
Peggle
Aquaria

Back