Nintendo Switch Gray or Neon - $249 ($239 w/ Star Card) + FS & No tax @ AAFES

DTN107

Supreme [H]ardness
From Slickdeals

***This deal is for the military community***

AAFES (shopmyexchange.com) has the Nintendo Switch in stock for $299.00. Use promo code BNCEBACK21 for $50 off (or $60 off with Star Card) for a total of $249.00 ($239.00 w/ Star Card).
Promo code good through 17 - 21 November.

Gray Joy-Cons https://www.shopmyexchange.com/ni...rs/8339730

Neon Red/Blue Joy-Cons https://www.shopmyexchange.com/ni...rs/8339734

P.S. for military community. Promo code good on other products over $250.
Promo code also appears to be multi-use - able to add to cart after previous purchase with promo code (however, use at your own risk, one user commented AAFES may cancel orders if you use over limit).

Nice, thanks. Wish AAFES was still available too (non-retired) vets like me, but fortunately I work with several retired vets that will hook me up, so I may jump on this.

Nice, thanks. Wish AAFES was still available too (non-retired) vets like me, but fortunately I work with several retired vets that will hook me up, so I may jump on this.

As far as I recall it is now. They opened up access to anyone who is a veteran now.

As far as I recall it is now. They opened up access to anyone who is a veteran now.

Isn't that online shopping only though? I've heard rumors about this, but haven't researched enough to know how it works.

Just so you know, they just opened it up to everyone, retired, veterans, etc. Just create an AAFES and create an account. They literally just opened it up a week ago on the 11th.

FYI: If AAFES has the deal then so will walmart and several other large retailers.

The online site may have; I've never shopped there even when I was active duty. But I just realized that this seems like an online-only deal. I was hoping I could somehow use the same promo at my local PX, as I wasn't sure if they would price match their online store, as I think Wal-Mart does not and maybe some other stores. I'll go to my PX after work tomorrow though and see. I know my co-worker has got our PX to price-match either Best Buy or AAFES online store before on a TV her bought recently.

Last edited:
Back