Nikon D7000 w/ 18-140mm lens, $566 at Best Buy

sed8em

2[H]4U
Found this on Slickdeals today, picked it up on my way home from work.
BBuy price is $629, minus 10% with a USPS Best Buy movers coupon, paid $566 + tax. Good deal considering the lens alone sells for $495 on Amazon.

D7000 for $629 at Best Buy

I really feel this deal but 1) The mover's coupon is hard to find in my area and 2) Technically DSLR's are on the exclusion list. Will see if I can get the coupon at another PO.

On a side note, wow, SD people truly horrible grammar skills. http://slickdeals.net/f/7535766-nik...ultra-plus-16gb-memory-card-629-99-at-bestbuy

Lol, yeah, the SD crowd are odd folks.
I did the online movers coupon deal on the USPS website. Cost $1.05. Worked perfectly, the cashier rung up my d7000 and 18-140 kit, scanned the coupon on my phone and it automatically took 10% off. Easy.

Lol, yeah, the SD crowd are odd folks.
I did the online movers coupon deal on the USPS website. Cost $1.05. Worked perfectly, the cashier rung up my d7000 and 18-140 kit, scanned the coupon on my phone and it automatically took 10% off. Easy.

Thanks for the tip. Just submitted for the coupon via online. Had to put in my card for $1.05 but didn't finish the address change. Hopefully they don't charge me!

Will see how it goes tomorrow at BB.

I want this but will probably opt for the Fujifilm Xt1

Looks like they have a package that includes a camera bag and a 16GB SD card that goes for the same price. May be worth looking into.

LINK

Looks like they have a package that includes a camera bag and a 16GB SD card that goes for the same price. May be worth looking into.

LINK

10% off won't work with any of the bundles. Tried to use it with the kit + 55-300mm, wouldn't work. Had them take off the tele zoom and the coupon worked for the D7000 kit only.

Back