Newest CoD Black Ops (PS4)

GhengisKhan

Supreme [H]ardness
A few of the people I play with have gotten ahold of keys to the beta that's going on now. They seem to like it so far but I'm curious if anyone here has played it, and what you think.
Also, would love to check it out if anyone has an extra key. (Nice, but not the purpose of the thread)

And I just got my key that lets me play on Friday, which is cool and all, but the people I game with are playing it on PS4. I would like to try it out on both platforms before deciding which one to buy it for.

Been watching Nadeshot play the PS4 beta. It was shocking to see it run so smooth after seeing PUBG. Looks like the late stages of the game progress too slowly at the moment, and 88 players may not be enough for such a large map.

Looks fun enough, but I still don't think BR is something for me.

Been watching Nadeshot play the PS4 beta. It was shocking to see it run so smooth after seeing PUBG. Looks like the late stages of the game progress too slowly at the moment, and 88 players may not be enough for such a large map.

Looks fun enough, but I still don't think BR is something for me.
I know the dev's have stated they are looking at increasing the cap but they won't do it until the can ensure that games stays smooth and playable with the increased players. Sounds to me like they are taking the safe aproach to make sure the experience is good as possible which is very welcome.

Back