need help gettin my cash back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would wait a few days to see if he comes thru, if not, then I would worry about it, how far away is the guy that you can't go to his place?

yea i am waitin to see what happens, just gettin what i need in order just in case it does turn south on me.

Hes in VA and im in MN

Cold Dark Shadow said:
yea i am waitin to see what happens, just gettin what i need in order just in case it does turn south on me.

Hes in VA and im in MN

Lets road trip:D There are a few of us from MN here...

holy hell its not even past the ship date and your already screaming troll.

all i have to say is chill out. damn man. pathetic.

Sc0tty8 Thanks for the help and yes a road trip would be cool :D
I did finally get ahold of him and he said he was sorry for the lack of communication so so far all is goin better

Filter said:

NOT NEEDED

im just lookin for advice IF.....

Just by that post i can tell your not one to talk so please stay off thank you

Filter said:

Check my heat, there was a guy that did not ship when he said he would and lied to me about the whole ordeal.

There was also another well known troll that has tried to screw me over, it took 3 montsh for me to get a video card I had already paid him for. He was banned from this forum at least 4 times under diff user names, also he was banned at anandtech, and some other one, can't think of the name...

yeah but its not even past the ship date. when he posted this.

i can understand if its been a wekk or so past the ship date but damn. coming and posting the day its suppose to ship.thats a little extreme.

Since you have no idea if you've been trolled yet or not you shouldn't be posting the person's user name.

Seriously simmer down - wait a couple days before calling troll, or even potential troll.

Jesus Christ, this is why i usaully dont post stuff like this bucuz theres always people out there that would rather throw ther 2cents in rather then help, if you have nothing CONSTRUCTIVE TO ADD then dont post!

JUST LOCK UP THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sc0tty8 is the only one withany real help!

how the hell can anyone help you when you post this before its even set to arrive.

want us to go kick his ass cause he didnt mail it out last week a week before he said he would?

come on man get a clue.

I guess i have to draw you a picture, cuz i guess you dont understand plain fucking english.

DONT POST IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING HELPFUL, GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back