Nagmier no response for four days

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentdomo

Limp Gawd
Purchased a 9900k combo with MB memory and cpu cooler from him last week. No response since friday. Guy hasn't been on since saturday. I paid PP payment via CC. Asked me to pay in multiple payments of 200 I said no he said it was fine. No response on shipping update.

Link to post:
https://hardforum.com/threads/sold-...4gb-combo-nvme-gtx1070-rgb-wc-addons.1994312/

Going to give him another 24 and if no response ill reply back here

Last edited:
Help me out here, the the multiple of $200 significant somehow?

I don't sell much, anything I should be aware of?

No clue. Never heard of that one.

Some people are just terrible sellers and shouldnt be allowed to conduct themselves like this. Let me guess he has 0 heatware? But you paid first anyways? This is a crazy time so anything could happen but if you dont have time to sell something then dont sell it.

You dont accept funds and then not give a timely reponse back and giving ship date etc...

High heatware but hasnt sold for a while

i paid first with a CC and paypal payment protection

he said he needed small payments because it was on hold and he didnt have enough to ship - sketchy af

ended up saying he got the money but still has not shippe

Yeah. At least youre protected. Who says they need small payments because he didnt have enough to ship. Nobody is THAT broke. Its called a credit card. Ive never heard that one.

I saw that combo. Glad I didn't bite :eek:. I think I was the one that asked him if he had heatware.

I saw that combo. Glad I didn't bite :eek:. I think I was the one that asked him if he had heatware.

Thing is, he even sent me a time stamped image with my username and the parts listed. Along with some other photos.

Doing some digging I verified the guy's name, reddit username, address, and possible phone numbers that I'm trying out as we speak.

Doing some digging I verified the guy's name, reddit username, address, and possible phone numbers that I'm trying out as we speak.
So you did all the stuff you should have done before you sent him money?

So you did all the stuff you should have done before you sent him money?
I have a tendency to trust people on this forum with decent heatware and should have probably did more research beforehand. I was getting a little impatient from being pent up in my apartment for the past month so I didn't do much prior research. That's on me. Either way I took the necessary precautions of paying via PP payment and CC.

update: my package appears to be lost in transit! stuck on its way to the next facility for almost two weeks...contacted USPS two days ago waiting on response

update: my package appears to be lost in transit! stuck on its way to the next facility for almost two weeks...contacted USPS two days ago waiting on response
From my dealing with UPS that means that a ticket has been made but the item has never actually been dropped off to be shipped. It was stuck going between hubs for a week before I contacted how. It is just a projection on UPS part. It how UPS store explained to me. It did turn out the original shipper did forget to ship it. I hope you get but this seems fishy.

I almost bit on the combo too...He's a 20yr member , so I'd probably did just as you did

Hope you get a resolve outta this .

I almost bit on the combo too...He's a 20yr member , so I'd probably did just as you did

Hope you get a resolve outta this .

It was shipped out, tracking says accepted that I know. He contacted USPS and it appears to be an issue due to lack of employees (coronavirus related) unfortunately. Probably stuck in a mail room and yet to have been scanned. Will post if I have any updates.

It was shipped out, tracking says accepted that I know. He contacted USPS and it appears to be an issue due to lack of employees (coronavirus related) unfortunately. Probably stuck in a mail room and yet to have been scanned. Will post if I have any updates.
any update? That's a damn long time to be waiting.

Ugh, USPS ftl. I'm trying myself to move some parts. Kinda scary.

Good to know you are at least in comms with the fellow.

You are a very patient man. I'd have filed that claim many moons ago. Shady purchase criteria, poor communication, mystery USPS shipping problems...

Noise aside you paid nearly a month ago and your product isn't here. Not much else matters.

USPS problems due to coronavirus are not the sellers fault really.
It's most definitely 100% not the buyer's. Some consideration for the seller is certainly reasonable but it's been a month and this particular seller seems to attract drama. Simply pointing out OP is showing much more patience that I and I suspect many others would.

It's most definitely 100% not the buyer's. Some consideration for the seller is certainly reasonable but it's been a month and this particular seller seems to attract drama. Simply pointing out OP is showing much more patience that I and I suspect many others would.
a 2 week delay from USPS is not the seller's fault either. Whether you are buying or selling right now, shipping delays are a reality. Everyone trading should be aware of that. I don't think paypal would see it as an open and shut case with an active tracking number.

Browsing the USPS subreddit, lots of USPS workers are not working due to coronavirus concerns. Unfortunate reality is that the package might just have not even left the facility yet because of overload. Not the seller's fault at this point but I'm definitely not going to be the one responsible for the USPS filing and communicating. Going to get filed wednesday if there are no updates -- in other news, I'm probably in the market for a 9900k mobo cpu ram cooler combo lmao

. Asked me to pay in multiple payments of 200 I said no he said it was fine.
This part in particular makes me really confused. My best guess is that this guy got his account pwned, and asked for multiple payments so if you had to make a dispute it would look like you bought 2 different items for $200 and he'd probably lose $200 and keep the other 200.

Just out of curiosity, what facility does it say it is in? I have had very little problem with USPS during the covid 19 shutdowns. It might take an extra day or two but definitely not extra weeks.

Does not say specifically what facility but I'll assume its just at the Florida facility it originated at.

Here's the tracking so you guys can hop in on the daily check the status grind with me.

Yeah, unfortunately with the coronavirus stuff right now, anything could be possible.

Missing since the 28th? That thing is lost.

I think thats what missing means. :p I would submit a missing parcel request.

Oh, and so you have realistic expectations.... I had a parcel go missing I sold to someone in Europe(a little different) but I submitted a missing parcel request. Never received anything back, literally they found the package, a YEAR LATER. A YEAR. Never had to refund me even though it was insured. They found it a year later....of course it was a AMD cpu that had depreciated in value by half by that time. Anyways..

Oh but they refunded me the $25 or so I spent on shipping....

Last edited:
yes u can have a paypal invoice set up for an amt. to be paid at different times. I bought a Mamiya twin len outfit off facebook that way. She needed the money so I asked if payment can be setup for $215, one pymt, xx amt and then followed by another pymt on such n such date. no problems with the transaction. everything worked out fine.

Can never seem to get the seller to respond in a timely fashion. He was supposed to file a claim on wednesday but did not respond to me. Gave the guy the benefit of the doubt for weeks but just filed a PP claim. I think I've been patient enough.

I don't think this was sellers fault apart from not communicating, but again with everything going on it should be understandable. I have a package, that's been stuck in NJ coming to NY for a week now, hopefully it arrives.

I don't think this was sellers fault apart from not communicating, but again with everything going on it should be understandable. I have a package, that's been stuck in NJ coming to NY for a week now, hopefully it arrives.

Communication is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back