MrCaffeineX's FS/WTB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCaffeineX

[H]ard|Gawd
Items I have for sale:

ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3: $50 Shipped anywhere in the US

I bought this from another [H]ardForum user several months ago. It works great, but I am moving past AMD at this point in my life. This board does not come with the I/O plate or accessories, which is exactly how I got it.

CIMG0479.JPG

AMD Phenom II 1090T: SOLD FOR $120

This CPU is capable of 4.0GHz at 1.45v. I have stress-tested and benchmarked it at that level. It was generally used at standard clocks and has been under the CM Hyper 212 pictured above since I first set it up. As an added bonus, I will include the Hyper 212 when I ship it if you are interested.

G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-2133: $40 Shipped anywhere in the US

I ran these in the AMD system for a little while and they have the lifetime warranty. They didn't agree with my Sandy-Bridge setup, so I don't need them anymore.

CIMG0480.JPG

AMD Phenom II B93: SOLD FOR $40

I bought this for a build for someone that changed their mind. It is brand new, but does not come with a heatsink.

Crucial V4 256GB SSD: Installed in my Hackintosh

This drive is brand new. I bought this to replace the HDD in my MacBook Pro, but then got a 500GB Momentus XT around Black Friday for $50 and used that instead.

EVGA GTX 480 SLI Pair: $150 Each or $260 for the Pair Shipped anywhere in the US

These cards have been used in tandem for approximately a year. The first card was run by itself for another year prior to being paired up. They run great, but I am looking to upgrade to a smaller form-factor, lower power-consumption setup than the gaming rig these were used in.

AMD_Rig.jpg

Items I am interested in:

GTX 460 1GB video card. Ideally I would like something similar to the EVGA blower-cooler style that I already have (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130566) with the 256-bit memory interface. This will be to SLI in my son's rig and the cooler design on this particular version is ideal for his case.

GTX 670 2GB video card. If you are interested in cash + one or more of the items listed above for one, let me know. I don't have the money to purchase one outright until these items sell.

I accept PayPal or Amazon payments. Heatware is under MrCaffeineX and you can look me up on Ebay as MrCaffeineX as well.

Last edited:
Phenom II 1090T Sold. Other items still available. I finally found the USB dongle as well. I took a chance on a new Ebayer and it all worked out well.

Does it have to be a GTX 460? I have a 560 ti

Yes. I was planning to SLI them (the 460s) in my son's PC. I had figured it would be an inexpensive way to boost his gaming performance without significantly increasing the power consumption or heat generated. The build is in a micro-ATX case, which works great, but limits expansion options.

Post-Holiday updates: CPUs sold, SSD removed, GPUs offered separately, and prices dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back