MrBeast Ranks as Highest-Paid YouTube Star Ever, Earning an Estimated $54 Million in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, shit! I guess I'll keep using it until it stops working. There are alternatives, but not nearly as polished.

It is a a game of Whac A Mole. It will never end.

Though they were trying to profit from it.

I'm still clinging to the hope that one day the lizard people will wake me from the simulation and inform me they were testing to see if living in a world devoid of reason would break my mind, and that I passed with only a few deductions here and there.

I'm still clinging to the hope that one day the lizard people will wake me from the simulation and inform me they were testing to see if living in a world devoid of reason would break my mind, and that I passed with only a few deductions here and there.
If you aren't fixing the problem, you are part of the problem. So no, you will be still asleep like the rest of us until the simulation reaches EOL. :)

Bend, Oregon has the only remaining Blockbuster according to Wikipedia.
i musta gotten them mixed up. The Australian one must have closes. I remember something about it on the news recently. Bend is only about 200 miles south of me, so it was one of those regional "interest" stories...

I wont let my kid watch Mr Beast. Hes an immoral self satisfying evil person. Ive watched his interviews. Everything he does is not for others, only his own gain. Not a role model at all. The amount of money you make does not define you as a moral compass for others.

I warn you to do your research before allowing your young children to watch his and these others' content.

I wont let my kid watch Mr Beast. Hes an immoral self satisfying evil person. Ive watched his interviews. Everything he does is not for others, only his own gain. Not a role model at all. The amount of money you make does not define you as a moral compass for others.

I warn you to do your research before allowing your young children to watch his and these others' content.
youtube is off limit right now for my kids because most of the channel they get ''advertised'' are utter trash.

Uh lol, he isn't like that at all. I think you're either confusing him with someone else or just stereotyping him. Mr. Beast actually lives very modestly, he puts the majority of his money back into his videos and charity efforts like tree planting.

I'm no Mr. Beast fan but he's probably one of the best youtubers (or really any celebrity) you could pick as a role model.

He said on interviews he will do whatever it takes to be the best youtuber there is. Whenever someone is willing to do ANYTHING, his words, that means there is an inherent lack of morality or ethic in how they achieve said goals. My child is not allowed to learn from someone who is willing to sell thier soul for wealth and fame. That is an immoral person to thier very core.
I think you take things far too literally and don't do any research for yourself...

I feel happy saying I've never watched anything by any of these guys.
Good day

That's a rather unfortunate statement, actually. Some of those creators I wouldn't want to touch with the proverbial ten-foot pole, but broadly stereotyping the group while taking pride in ignorance isn't really a healthy combination. MrBeast and Rhett & Link are nothing like the Paul brothers, for instance. You don't have to watch the videos for all of them, but I'd at least understand the differences before rushing to pronounce judgment.

That's a rather unfortunate statement, actually. Some of those creators I wouldn't want to touch with the proverbial ten-foot pole, but broadly stereotyping the group while taking pride in ignorance isn't really a healthy combination. MrBeast and Rhett & Link are nothing like the Paul brothers, for instance. You don't have to watch the videos for all of them, but I'd at least understand the differences before rushing to pronounce judgment.
I'm happy with my stance thank you very much
:D

I do follow guys in Youtube in fairness. Just guys with much much much lower subs

Attachments

• challange-accepted-FBP.jpg
    challange-accepted-FBP.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
Sick of picking Mr. Beast Candy Bars off the Walmart floor. The thing is he has his own section of Candy Bars I'm it sure who's the target audience Moms shopping on a fringe budget with kids addicted to You Toob.

MrBeast becomes most subscribed YouTuber in the world

MrBeast has finally taken the crown of YouTube's most subscribed channel...MrBeast has reached over 266 million subscribers, passing the popular Indian music channel T-Series...at the time of writing, his subscriber count had soared to 269 million...T-Series currently has around 266 million

"After 6 years we have finally avenged Pewdiepie," wrote the content creator on Sunday — a reference to YouTuber Felix Kjellberg, also known as PewDiePie, who held YouTube's number-one spot until he was overtaken by T-Series in 2019...

https://www.businessinsider.com/mrb...ecomes-youtube-most-subscribed-channel-2024-6

MrBeast becomes most subscribed YouTuber in the world

MrBeast has finally taken the crown of YouTube's most subscribed channel...MrBeast has reached over 266 million subscribers, passing the popular Indian music channel T-Series...at the time of writing, his subscriber count had soared to 269 million...T-Series currently has around 266 million

"After 6 years we have finally avenged Pewdiepie," wrote the content creator on Sunday — a reference to YouTuber Felix Kjellberg, also known as PewDiePie, who held YouTube's number-one spot until he was overtaken by T-Series in 2019...

https://www.businessinsider.com/mrb...ecomes-youtube-most-subscribed-channel-2024-6
Jimmy is an absolutely amazing human and deserves it with all the insane amount of philanthropy he does around the world with that fat mountain of cash and sponsorship he has.

Jimmy is an absolutely amazing human and deserves it with all the insane amount of philanthropy he does around the world with that fat mountain of cash and sponsorship he has.
It boggles the mind to see how some people attack him, like when he gave cochlear implants to a bunch of kids, and deaf advocates slammed him for uncrippling[1] them, or the people who slammed him for digging wells in Africa.

[1] inartful term used, but no insult to deaf people or deaf advocates meant, except to the "deaf culture" zealots who are offended at the idea that a deaf person might not want to be deaf.

It boggles the mind to see how some people attack him, like when he gave cochlear implants to a bunch of kids, and deaf advocates slammed him for uncrippling[1] them, or the people who slammed him for digging wells in Africa.

[1] inartful term used, but no insult to deaf people or deaf advocates meant, except to the "deaf culture" zealots who are offended at the idea that a deaf person might not want to be deaf.

The worst people on this planet, bar none, are the self-righteous. Self-righteousness is the vehicle humans use to be annoying on the internet right up to the power of self-righteousness being the justification for some of the bloodiest periods of human history.

just wait until the scandal comes out where someone from 20 years ago comes forward and says he touched her inappropriately or someone else claims he's using the money from his channel to fund child labor camps in China...

just wait until the scandal comes out where someone from 20 years ago comes forward and says he touched her inappropriately
He touched them when he was 6 years old? Scandalous.

or someone else claims he's using the money from his channel to fund child labor camps in China...
People are already tearing into him and calling him a racist for ... building wells in Africa ... because ... white savior complex. Their stupidity is beyond saving. None of the people he's helping are complaining. It's just people being offended on behalf of other people who aren't offended. People are idiots.

WTF are you even talking about? He's been doing nonsensical videos for many years now ... and still does. Nothing has changed.
He doesn't produce his own content a PR firm that he hired produces him he just shows up like Jeopardy.
That way he doesn't offend people like you.

Mr. Beast = Everything is Free
paints a bad picture for anyone living in North America

Last edited:
He doesn't produce his own content a PR firm that he hired produces him he just shows up like Jeopardy.
That way he doesn't offend people like you.
The entire entertainment world is the exact same way for any C rate celebrity or higher. What's your point? Next you'll be shocked to know that late night comedians have an entire joke writing staff.
Yes it does
No it doesn't. A guy who built himself from nothing, gives away a lot of money and doesn't rub it in our faces....... is bad for "North America"?

No it doesn't. A guy who built himself from nothing, gives away a lot of money and doesn't rub it in our faces....... is bad for "North America"?
Charity is the worst moral failure, at least according to those of certain political leanings. A blind child being given charity sight is just preventing that child from putting their head down and working hard so they can become not-blind... through the power of capitalism! The same goes for deaf people, lazy bunch of bastards, they're only deaf because they don't work hard enough to be not deaf.

People have taken to building their lives around the things they fear and the people they hate.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to repost a tonne of shit from a few of very angry people and then I'm going outside to destroy some consumer goods because the companies that make them don't hate the people I hate.

View attachment 432111
  • 1 Billion dollars is 1000 times more than a million dollars. Think about it! It’s a ratio of 1:1000
Maybe someone knows why, but I understood numbers didn't work like that. That's actually a thousand millions, just like you can have a hundred thousands. It's not until you get to a million millions that it should be billions.

Regardless these numbers are so big they really are beyond comprehension.

Charity is the worst moral failure, at least according to those of certain political leanings. A blind child being given charity sight is just preventing that child from putting their head down and working hard so they can become not-blind... through the power of capitalism! The same goes for deaf people, lazy bunch of bastards, they're only deaf because they don't work hard enough to be not deaf.

People have taken to building their lives around the things they fear and the people they hate.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to repost a tonne of shit from a few of very angry people and then I'm going outside to destroy some consumer goods because the companies that make them don't hate the people I hate.
That about sums up the mindset of modern stupid people.

Maybe someone knows why, but I understood numbers didn't work like that. That's actually a thousand millions, just like you can have a hundred thousands. It's not until you get to a million millions that it should be billions.

Regardless these numbers are so big they really are beyond comprehension.
No, a million millions would be one trillion.

000-Visualing-a-Billion-and-a-Trillion-2.jpg

Last edited:
I was certain you would say from anti-capitalist or at least very large state partisan, I never heard a pro-capitalist while anti-charity at the same time voice in my life that I can think of. Pro-capitalism tend to correlate with personal freedom to do what they want with their money and doing charity with it will not be judged as a bad thing (and even if it was, people should be fully free to do it)

People that complain about charity that I heard were all to be a pro-state/left view that it should be the state that give child their vision back and 100% of teh money that went into a private charity should have been to the state instead, and every critic I ever saw of mister beat charity was from that angle.

Obviously, everyone from all politics complain about some charity when they seem fraudulent, but not necessarily about the concept at large, it was even often the reason why company should amke the most profit they can, which is thought as the way charities will end up with the most money possible.

A billion billions should be a trillion. This doesn't compute.
You not understanding basic math is the problem here. A billion billions is a quintillion, which looks like this: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Last edited:
You not understanding basic math is the problem here. A billion billions is a quintillion, which looks like this: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
That's not a billion billions. You're missing 000. But why isn't that one thousand billions?

100 hundreds is a thousand.
100 thousands is a hundred thousand.
1000 thousands is a million.
100 millions is a hundred million.
Following this,
1000 millions should be one thousand million.

I understand everyone just accepts this is the way it is, but it actually doesn't make sense.

100 hundreds is a thousand.
Is that trolling, a joke, semi-serious, fully serious ?

Are you saying that 100x100 = 1000 ?

This part is also strange:
1000 thousands is a million.
1000 millions should be one thousand million.

If you agree than 1,000 thousand can be called a millions, why do you have issue with 1,000 millions being called a billion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back