MP3 Player & CD?

Skott

Supreme [H]ardness
I was thinking I would like to get something that plays audio books on a cd. I was also thinking it would be nice if it played MP3 songs. Now I know there are CD players galore out there and I know there are Mp3 players galore too like iPod, Zune, etc., but is there such a unit that has both cd and MP3 capability and portable? I know some of the MP3 units have the ebook feature but I dont want that. I'd rather have something that uses a cd. So does a thing exist or do I need to buy two separate units to do two separate things?

I was thinking I would like to get something that plays audio books on a cd. I was also thinking it would be nice if it played MP3 songs. Now I know there are CD players galore out there and I know there are Mp3 players galore too like iPod, Zune, etc., but is there such a unit that has both cd and MP3 capability and portable? I know some of the MP3 units have the ebook feature but I dont want that. I'd rather have something that uses a cd. So does a thing exist or do I need to buy two separate units to do two separate things?

There are CD players that will play MP3 CDs, if thats what you're looking for.

Back