Motherload

It was fun until I found out I couldn't save.
1000+ ft.

Dragon89

Yea they had issues with saving and loading. I think they upgraded their servers or something. I beat the game, it was fun. Got aggrevating though when I had a TON of stuff and couldn't save or had a lot of cargo and hit a gas pocket & died :(

i just found this game and i cant quit! i am able to save so it look like they fixed it.

yeap so i just beat the game for the first time. i had 1.9billon points lol anyone eles beat it? what did you think about the end?

I played this game for 3 hrs 1 time. Just diggin straight down, low on gas back -up and repeated till I got to 2,500 ft collected diamonds and emeralds galore saving and saving my money ...around 4,000 ft BLAM
hit an invisible gas pocket and I was outa there!!

Stared@ the screen in-disbelief for a couple of minutes. Someday I will return!!

marcusicp said:
yeap so i just beat the game for the first time. i had 1.9billon points lol anyone eles beat it? what did you think about the end?

The end was a complete surprise to me:p Kinda scary too because I wasn't very prepared for it.

I managed to beat it the first try. Did anybody else go down there and have to head back to the surface before heading down again?

how does the game end.. i've played for a while.. and it doesn't seem like it's gonna end anytime soon.

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
how does the game end.. i've played for a while.. and it doesn't seem like it's gonna end anytime soon.

*SPOILERS*

It ends at (guestimating) 9000ft. Your altimeter goes out at 6000ft. You basically drill into Martian Hell and it turns out your boss is the Devil. :eek: :D

Bring plenty of C4 (and repairbots). :D

CypherNinja said:
*SPOILERS*

It ends at (guestimating) 9000ft. Your altimeter goes out at 6000ft. You basically drill into Martian Hell and it turns out your boss is the Devil. :eek: :D

Bring plenty of C4 (and repairbots). :D

Is that the odd looking guy that sends video mails giving bonuses for getting to 2000ft so quickly ect.ect?

Also, how did you avoid gas pockets?

JL_Audio_User said:
Is that the odd looking guy that sends video mails giving bonuses for getting to 2000ft so quickly ect.ect?

Also, how did you avoid gas pockets?

Yes, and good armor. :D

If you only drill with dynomite when you get down to the gas pockets you will be fine. Fun game, beat it a long time ago.

Apollo686 said:
If you only drill with dynomite when you get down to the gas pockets you will be fine. Fun game, beat it a long time ago.

Thank you for the tip...I wouldn't have finished the game without it.

1.6 billion is my final score.

this game is fucking awesome. ive been playing it for 3 hours straight and i cant stop playing.

14 hours later...

motherload.jpg

I've started playing this game too. I dunno if I want to finish it, but rather collect as much money as I can.. :-D

Sweet game.. I don't see a save option anywhere though. Is it supposed to be on the options screen?

Up top, the floating little round thing between the store and where you sell your minerals is where you go to save.

Do people not read the directions?

-dB

Decibel said:
Up top, the floating little round thing between the store and where you sell your minerals is where you go to save.

Do people not read the directions?

-dB

I read the directions, yes. They don't mention the save point at all--at least the in-game instructions don't. I found the reference to it on the forums and I see it's on the main page as well, which I didn't read. But thanks, I think.

assume

So, what is the purpose of an upgraded radiator? And do the upgraded engines do anything besides--I'm assuming--give more speed?

carl67lp said:
So, what is the purpose of an upgraded radiator? And do the upgraded engines do anything besides--I'm assuming--give more speed?

To cool the engine.

when you get down deep 5000ft + it gets hot and the engine and drill wont perform as well without an upgraded radiator.

Get a huge gas tank and bring lots of explosives and transporters to the bottom with you.

You will not beat the game without a shitload of explosives.

My screenshot of the complete game is on the first page of this thread....I think? :confused: I beat it in so few martian days because I drilled straight down to 3000ft before I started mining for stuff. I would take 10 extra fuel reserves and a transporter and mine the best stuff at 3-6000ft and do it till I had no gas and then just transport to the top....and repeat :)

man these stupid earthquakes make this game a PITA. I just get my nice, straight tunnel down to 3000 ft and then *shake* it gone ... and it takes ages to drill :/

drizzt81 said:
man these stupid earthquakes make this game a PITA. I just get my nice, straight tunnel down to 3000 ft and then *shake* it gone ... and it takes ages to drill :/

Pfft. :p I was at around 5000 feet when I was forced to surface (thanks, Quantum Thingamabob!) to empty my loot, and just as I was about to head back down an earthquake hit. Oh well...it actually didn't take too long to drill back (perhaps 10 minutes, tops).

I finally beat the game yesterday. Great fun!

The game isn't loading for me, what a crappy navigation system. Is anyone else getting the same problem?

I tried to win at it twice but the final battle was near impossible the second time around. Much harder.

mcravenufo said:
I tried to win at it twice but the final battle was near impossible the second time around. Much harder.

Man you just need a shitload of plastic explosives with you.

Drive right into satan and blow the explosives right when you hit him for maximum damage.

Of course you need lots of nanobots to repair yourself. It is pretty easy actually :)

Like I said...ram that fucker....and BOOM

carl67lp said:

The radiator reduces damage done by natural gas pockets and when drilling through lava/magma squares. You get a message in-game that explains things a bit (around the time you hit 3,000 or 3,500 feet.)

Just beat it. 2.5 billion for my final score. That was a sweet game!

Has anyone beat this twice?? Holy shit, one hit from the second boss killed me! :eek:

Back