Mirrors Edge

mjz_5

2[H]4U
This has to be the best game ive played in a while: i like the concept of running away from the enemy instead of running towards them: Trying to run aways gets your heart pumping full speed because you really have no idea how far ahead you are; all you want to do is continue running: AMAZING GAME!!! its like having a dream were somone is trying to kill you yet you always get away

VERY COOL CONCEPT; loved the game: I borrowed the game and i loved it soo much; i decided to support them and purchase it via steam for the PC

Agreed. Mirror's Edge blew me away.

I'm still playing the game long after beating the single player (which I've beaten twice). I spend about an hour or more every day working on starring all the Time Trials. In that respect, it reminds me alot of Portal.

I hope EA/DICE make another. The game concept has so much future potential.

I only tried mirrors edge once or twice and while I didn't really get into it, I applaud the game for trying something new instead of making another futuristic based FPS or something.

I played the demo obsessively, unfortunately I'm on kind of a buying freeze with video games. My 'to-buy' list is getting a bit too long too, so I probably will never get it :( Maybe one day I'll rent it.

I loved the concept though, from the moment I heard about it. And while it's being done more often in FPS's, I'm SO happy they included the characters body when looking down. I have ALWAYS hated the floating head affect of old FPS's.

I played the demo obsessively, unfortunately I'm on kind of a buying freeze with video games. My 'to-buy' list is getting a bit too long too, so I probably will never get it :( Maybe one day I'll rent it.

I loved the concept though, from the moment I heard about it. And while it's being done more often in FPS's, I'm SO happy they included the characters body when looking down. I have ALWAYS hated the floating head affect of old FPS's.

Buy it you won't regret it!

I agree with OP, superb game. Frenetic, kenetic, mad cap chases really get the adreneline pumping through your veins.

ME 2 hopefully will be out for Xmas although I haven't heard any info on this yet.

Last edited:
This thread made me played the game again yesterday.

Anyone jump on their chair when you need to jump far but your not sure to make it?

good time..

Me too, ridiculous when you think about it. Shows how involving and compelling the game is.

i think multiplayer is killing single player games..even without multiplayer, the game is amazing!!! best money i spent in a while... took me like 10 hours to pass the whole game, i take my time, so it was well worth it!!

Back