limited warm deal Radio Shack fire sale

Lunas

[H]F Junkie
In stores that are closing the discounts are now at 50-70% off all merchandise in store.

need some cheap leds 70% off casefans soldering tools and tips for RadioShack brand irons.

They carry artic silver, conductive pens and arduino. Batteries like those expensive button cells.

Only 2 downsides no refunds or returns all sales are final. And no inter store product movement.

You missed one downside: employees *may* be cranky

You missed one downside: employees *may* be cranky

Oh but we were always cranky. I used to work at my local one was let go some years back despite being one of the top sellers in the district.

I don't know if commissions were suspended but employees get paid a flat percentage of what they sell.

my local one has 2 500gb travel drives left marked 49.95 with a 50% off sign.

It took forever for them to finally get to this discount. I will stop by, coaxial and audio terminations are always useful.

No one knows for sure but they are definitely closing down many stores.

I found almost everything in the drawers full of electronics parts was 90% off. Came home with like 60-100 parts for $25

Just visited one of the stores close to work, discount varies greatly and a lot of stuff I was looking at was still cheaper to get from Amazon. Did get a few arduino kits/parts at semi decent price.

The store I work at is closing mid march some time. Some other stores close to me are closing this weekend.

Depending on what happens during the auction process if Sprint gets any stores they want to keep them open and co brand them.

The ones near my house were closed when I read about it here on [H].
I don't know for how long!:(

my store said they got the signs and stuff ready to go up tomorrow and everything will be 25-50% right from the start. they are closing in march

my store said they got the signs and stuff ready to go up tomorrow and everything will be 25-50% right from the start. they are closing in march

My store was like this prior to the 75-90 and there was nothing worth buying as almost everything was 20% off and that still made them more expensive than online.

I may have to check out some of the stores in my locale to see what's what.

Depending on what happens during the auction process if Sprint gets any stores they want to keep them open and co brand them.

Great...Sprint will be selling "do it yourself" repair kits for their phones, thus making their CS even worse! :p

Went to my local one that's closing, last night. Picked up a little RC copter and some various other little things.

May go back today and pick up some additional stuff. Pretty much everything was at least 40% off - parts drawer stuff was like 70-90% off.

parts drawer stuff was like 70-90% off.

Yep, went this morning to the local shop and reserved the entire electronic parts bin for $50!
There must be close to a thousand bucks worth of capacitors, diodes, and stuff like that in there. Hell, I even get the bin their in. :D
That will come in damn handy for tons of computer related parts. :p

Stinger, the store I was at yesterday was going to do this for someone but that it wouldn't be available until the last day of the store being open. They also were going to continue selling what was in it and so the money he paid now would only be for the draw and what was "REMAINING". You may want to verify they aren't still selling out of it.

I called the nearest store to me (three are closing in town), and the salesperson said they were already pretty picked over. They started liquidating over a week ago.

I stopped by the Oneida, NY store and prices were 20-70% off depending on the item. They didn't have any decent headphones but I did grab a 64GB UHS SD card for $32 so I saved $4 over buying from Amazon:p

They have been at this location since 1981 and will be closing in March. Made me feel a bit sad but then I quickly remembered how overpriced everything always is there and left.

all the ones near me in southern MN are stayin open, which i find odd, i never see anyone in there...

I highly doubt it, they stood very few phones directly. What ever was in stick is most likely sent back to the carrier.

Nope sent to stores staying open months ago what they did was set all the closing stores to what they call outlet stores when that happens any merchandise like phones and laptops get sent back and redistributed.

For the 1000 or so stores closing they have cables, toys, tablets and a phone accessories.

Nope sent to stores staying open months ago what they did was set all the closing stores to what they call outlet stores when that happens any merchandise like phones and laptops get sent back and redistributed.

For the 1000 or so stores closing they have cables, toys, tablets and a phone accessories.

That's what I was trying to say but I'm stuck in the middle of a 9 hour layover in vegas. My brain stopped working.

my local store had a clearance sale couple weeks ago. they looked bare. I asked if they were closing and they said no. I am sure they are

Back