Late 2008 MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz 13" Aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.

radeon962

[H]ard|Gawd
This was my daughter's and she has moved on. I had one of the IT guys at work take a look at it and everything works except the touch on the touch pad. You can scroll on it, but touch is very questionable, so she had just used a USB mouse with it. There does appear to be dust under the screen (?) but when the screen is on you don't see it. Body has scratches, nicks and dings. The IT guy wiped it and installed OS X El Capitan (10.11.6) and upgraded the Memory to 4GB (2 x 2 GB sticks) as he had extra laying around and thought it was fun working on this MacBook. I'll include the original 2GB (2 x 1GB sticks) as well as I have no use for them.

Apple on the back still glows if that makes a difference.

Seems to run just fine and the extra RAM seems to have made a nice boost and along with El Capitan it seems to be running rather nicely, other than the non-touch touchpad.

Setup user as "Admin" and password as "Admin" just to get pictures of the specs. System was fully wiped and El Capitan installed, so everything else is fresh install other than the Admin and connected to my home wi-fi.

I'm not a Mac user, so if you have questions, I may or may not be able to answer them.

Included:

* Late 2008 13" Aluminum MacBook, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, 160GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB Graphics
* Power brick and cord
* Laptop case
* Extra 2GB RAM (2x1GB)

I'm just looking to offset some of the cost for her as we picked up a Windows 10 laptop for her and she will pay the difference between the cost of the new laptop and whatever the MacBook sells for.

$200 Paypal'd and Shipped/OBO

Shipping in the US ONLY. Payment by Paypal ONLY.

Shipping by Insured Priority Mail with Tracking.

Heatware under Radeon962 http://www.heatware.com/u/34599 (45-0-0)

Apple MacBook 2008 (3).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (15).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (16).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (17).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (1).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (6).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (7).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (9).JPG
Apple MacBook 2008 (11).JPG

Apple MacBook 2008 (12).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.