lack luster follow up from Velocity Micro

mngl1500

2[H]4U
So last weekend my old socket 939 died and I needed a new computer. After much debate on ordering what I really wanted versus something close enough that I could get right away I with a Velocity Micro pre-built that I could pickup right away from a B&M store. And do n't even og there about buying a pre-built vs getting the parts from New Egg myself. I am to old and my time is worth to much to me, and in the month leading up to my old computer dieing I was either going to buy a new rig from Puget or VM anyways.

I am happy with the machine once I managed to get the huge sticker off of the window using half a bottle of goo be gone. The sticker on the front dvd cover is still half on I need to fight more to get it the rest of the way off; and I stated under additional comments on my warranty registration that I was not happy with the huge stickers.

Because of my old computer dieing and not getting a new computer in addition I wanted to put my old hard drive in the new case. Unfortunately VM uses a custom case and some rubber bumpers for mounting the hard drives and there where no extra of these mounting bumpers. I figured no problem I'll just fill out the concierge form on VM's website that says within 24 hours we will get back to you. That was 12/1/08 at 11:05 PM. All day Tuesday goes by without hearing anything back and and as of Wed afternoon still nothing.

cliffs:
1) bought new Velolcity Micro computer :)
2) icky stickers on the window and case :confused:
3) VM does not respond within the time frame they say they will :mad:
4) not happy :(

I will get in touch with Randy and get him to give you a quick response...stay tuned. He and I are old friends.

Thank you Heather.

Tamer Eldin Customer Care Supervisor from VM contacted me this morning and they will be mailing me spare rubber mounts and screws so all is better now :)

Back