Intel Xe / Odyssey

Yeah, for sure. They have been doing a pretty good job so I wouldn't expect them to stop now.

I must just be a sucker for the stuff, I fell in love with that card over a fucking metal plate.

And I can't get enough of RGB, I must be some sort of simpleton because those shiny lights make me ooo and aah

Nah, you're normal :) it's ok to like RGB and "simpleton" per say feature if you choose and understand the rest ;) full disclosure, I didn't educate myself on the product you referenced.
I meant that usually, marketing department will market the hell our of metric the masses refer to and that's fine, it's our role to educate our friends / family. (ex: MHz, cores, Mega-Pixels, number of camera, resolution, etc)

Don't get me wrong, I bought CH7 with 2700X and kinda like the RGB but that wasn't a main point for my purchase.

Nah, you're normal :) it's ok to like RGB and "simpleton" per say feature if you choose and understand the rest ;) full disclosure, I didn't educate myself on the product you referenced.
I meant that usually, marketing department will market the hell our of metric the masses refer to and that's fine, it's our role to educate our friends / family. (ex: MHz, cores, Mega-Pixels, number of camera, resolution, etc)

Don't get me wrong, I bought CH7 with 2700X and kinda like the RGB but that wasn't a main point for my purchase.

Always thought that RGB on a car would be so cool, but I feel like it is a magnet for speeding tickets and "random" 'oh I thought I saw your taillightflicker' pull overs

There was this guy I saw that had very prominent RGBs all over his motorcycle, and strong/expensive looking ones, looked very cool. One of the color settings was for blue lights and I am thinking 'how is that legal'. It is VERY misleading

Always thought that RGB on a car would be so cool, but I feel like it is a magnet for speeding tickets and "random" 'oh I thought I saw your taillightflicker' pull overs

There was this guy I saw that had very prominent RGBs all over his motorcycle, and strong/expensive looking ones, looked very cool. One of the color settings was for blue lights and I am thinking 'how is that legal'. It is VERY misleading

When I was in high school in the late 80's, lowriders with a booming system were the shit. And everyone had neon tubes underneath the frame rails.
Purple green and red were popular, blue wasn't since the pigs would pull you over for "impersonating a police cruiser" Smh.

I would rather see all these RGB LEDs being put to LCD panels as backlight.

Card size might be because of HBM memory and such a great power efficiency that they do not need to make this card any larger and still have top performance :cigar:

I would rather see all these RGB LEDs being put to LCD panels as backlight.

Card size might be because of HBM memory and such a great power efficiency that they do not need to make this card any larger and still have top performance :cigar:

Very optimistic

Back