i7 matx combo, Kingston DDR3 2000, Shortcable PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PClark99

2[H]4U
Prices include shipping with insurance to the lower 48 states.

Can only accept money orders or personal checks from good traders.

NO PAYPAL!!!!

Silverstone ST52F short cable PSU. Falcon NW special. $30.

Also still looking for EA NHL09 for XBox360.

Everything below is pending.

Sold.

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump for PayPal screwing people over (I've lost roughly $1000 due to negligence on their part).

OK, I'll see what I can do about the money order tomorrow.

Dibs on CPU and HSF

Last edited:
Combo deal for below, take the CPU, mobo, and a Xigmatek HDT1283 with 1366 bracket kit for $340 shipped.

SOLD! As I said in my PM, payment will be mailed out tomorrow for sure. Thank you! I love LanParty boards and this little mATX combo is perfect for me.

:D :D :D

Now what do I do with my current mATX 790GX LanParty / 940BE combo... (what a great problem to have) ;)

Thanks for helping out my credit card guys......now to avoid the hot deals forum!!!!

PMs responded to.

Combo deal for below, take the CPU, mobo, and a Xigmatek HDT1283 with 1366 bracket kit for $340 shipped.

Retail i7 920, 3842A594. C0/C1 stepping. This clocked to 3500 at 1.15V for me on air. YMMV. $215

DFI X58 T3H6 motherboard. Board works fine, I pulled the heatpipe and NB cooler off and replaced the thermal paste with Arctic ceramique and it dropped the temps about 5C. Comes with manual, driver CD, and the rear io plate. My son trashed the other accessories. $160

Xigmatek HDT1283 with 1366 bracket. $25.

The check you wanted has been mailed off and should arrive in 2 days. Thank you once again Paul! They will all find a new home in my Mini P180. :D
I hope you manage to sell of that nice RAM and PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back