HP 27" LED - $250 shipped

The last monitor I had was a HP w2408h back from maybe 2008. Really loved the quality, blacks seemed deep and colors just popped off the screen, but this may have been due to the glossy panel. Anyway, +1 for HP monitors. But I'm a 47" TV/PC monitor convert now.

How does this compare to the Dell 27 inch that was being sold for 550 ? Im guessing its not an IPS panel..

No its not IPS but it still looks fantastic and its costs $300 less. I thought it looked nearly as good as the 30" Dell sitting next to it but then again iI'm 40 years old and my eyesight ain't what it used to be so grain of salt and all that.

rather go with the ips 27xi for 260. I have had the 2511x and the ips 27xi is just night and day when it comes to colors and looks much better.

I own an HP 2511x and have been very happy with it for over a year now. I wouldn't doubt that for the price this is an excellent monitor.

I have the 2711x (had it for about 2 years now) and it's an okay monitor. Good deal for $250 for sure.

It's big, it's glossy, its bright, colors are okay, but you can tell the viewing angle isn't top notch as you will get the "sparkle" look if you like to view it from above or below optimal angle (small too btw)

for being a 1920x1080p monitor, dot pitch is larger than I'd like too, but you get what you pay for. I'd love a 27" Dell ultrasharp but don't have such funds.

rather go with the ips 27xi for 260. I have had the 2511x and the ips 27xi is just night and day when it comes to colors and looks much better.

Really? There's an IPS version of this for $260? I gotta find that. May not be able to resist that one.

I have this monitor and was happy paying $315 for it last year. I don't notice dot pitch coming from a 24". I highly recommend this over any of the samsung/lg/acer/viewsonics that i've seen

I don't see where he is finding it for $260 but here is an Amazon link for $277:

http://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-2...1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364760364&sr=8-1&keywords=27xi

Frys has it on sale right now for $260 and it is available for shipping. I got mine from amazon for 270..

But there is $15 ground shipping, so still at 277 from amazon it is worth every dollar above the 2711x, on the 27xi there is barely any bezel and it has really good viewing angles too.

Amazon price fluctuates alot, I bought mine for 269.99 but now its at 277. The lowest I have see it is at frys, if you live near one than you can just go in and pick it up.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back