How do I remotely monitor a pc from another pc

Spyhawk

Limp Gawd
Im trying to find a way to monitor my pc hardware(GPU,CPU,RAM and temps) and have the info show up on another monitor. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I am only able to do that trick using Windows Remote Desktop, of my secondary screen wich use EVGA Hardware Monitor Chart (Evga Precision X), CPUID HwMonitor PRO and CoreTemp (or aida64). But yes, i always thought of a way to that kind of remote monitoring in all my house machines without find how...

Back when I did bitcoin I had an android app + windows software I used to monitor this..This was June of last year so im sure something better has come around.. Before that, I just used teamviewer + Speedfan.

Cant for the life of me remember the android apps name, but Im sure if you hit up the DC section they might be able to point you towards something since they obsess over some of it.

Easiest way would be to remote desktop connection into your PC, but this can cause some drivers to crash. I think in speedfan you can set it to send you emails with update.

use the log file function of your monitoring application (AIDA, RealTemp, etc.). publish the log file to a webserver application.
load the webpage containing your monitoring data.

Back