Horizontal/HTPC case with space for water

Deimos

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm part way through a new build and decided on an entirely new loop, as a result I have my current dual loop and I'm thinking about a new case for my HTPC for my old loop.

My current HTPC is mATX (Maximus VII Gene) with a 7700K and a Geforce 1080 crammed in to a Silverstone FT03. Its quiet for the most part, even whil gaming but in VR noise from the 1080 is getting kinda loud.

I have 2 240 rads and a 360 rad that can go in to it but I wouldn't mind going to a single 480 or 420 radiator for a nice single loop.

Can anyone recommend a horizontal case, I have no budget, I hate my money.

Do you have any size restrictions? Height, width, depth? Can you just turn a tower on its side? That opens up a lot of options.

Do you have any size restrictions? Height, width, depth? Can you just turn a tower on its side? That opens up a lot of options.

No size restrictions per se. Sure I could turn a case on it's side but that is not a particularly appealing option.

Damn, you've got me thinking now. I can remove the feet off my TJ07 and it would look fine lying down. It would need to be dressed up for the lounge though, let the modding commence!

You could just put the feet on the side panel below the motherboard and paint the (former) case bottom (if it's not already painted)

Back