Genmay question

GDstew4

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm sure it's been asked many times before but I'm unable to find the answer w/o my dear friend Search. Just curious how long it typically takes for the paid subscription to activate. Thanks :cool:

It all depends on the way you have PayPal setup to draw your funds. If you have had no success logging in to GenMay within 24 hours, send an email to [email protected] and present your Paypal information.

Don't go in there.....it's the naughty corner of the [H]

:eek:

Is there something to be done on our side to "enable" the new subscription? I ordered one yesterday afternoon, and the new forums aren't showing. Do I need to use the log out button, and log back in?

Hey guys, we found a VB bug here in the last two weeks that has jacked up some peoples subs. When you pay via PP, your forum nick is NOT divulged to us, so it makes fixing this a bit hard.

If you have paid for a sub in the last week and do not GenMay section listed when you log in, send me ([email protected]) a mail with your PP receipt and your HardForum nick and I will get it fixed.

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to get the reciept from a friend. I used her account (with her permission) to submit my payment yesterday. My paypal account is currently jacked (speaking of things being jacked). I was notified that my credit card expired that was on file with PayPal (news to me), and when I tried to update the card number and account, I was told it was already in use by another account (which has me freaked out a bit). Once I have her forward me the reciept, I'll send it along.

PayPal is starting to be more of a hassle than a help for these things. I had to work with a buyer on an Ebay item I sold, because I couldn't accept paymen by PayPal. I had to have him send me a check. :(

Thanks for the "heads up". I guess that's when I'll get my warnings to the things g33zy is referring to above.

Back