GeForce 9800 GX2 - Commemorative Box Edition

Thanks kyle/[H], bfg.
Hopefully ill be able to win and see how good these gx2 are for myself.

For the three bundles on [H], BFG will include folks outside the US in the drawing as well. The cards being promoted through NVIDIA are just for North American residents over 18 yrs of age. Good luck!

Does this affect active members of service over seas?

Also, thanks to BFG and Kyle for giving this opportunity!

Thanks to [H], BFG and nvidia

BTW are there any rules to enter the contest?

Though I was going to go with EVGA for my last card, due to a sale I went back with BFG... My 3rd card with them, a 8800GTS 512MB... I am very satisfied with their products and would love to be part of that subscription to their site... So I subscribed...

Whether I win or lose, it's all good in my books. :)

Happy lotto H'ers!

I think [H] needs more give-a-ways. Kyle should do what 3dgameman does and give the stuff away after reviewing and stuff like that.

wow thats some [H]ard core gear, i guess the card would be worth more if you left it IN the box in mint condition...but who'd do that, right? im in!

The card is worth most when you use it in your rig to pwn n00bs ;)

Subscribed, and entered at Tiger - that's two different cards / two different contests, so I don't feel like I'm spamming my way toward the win. BFG makes some of the best products, especially the factory water cooled cards - where else can you get a warranty on a water cooled card?

Thanks Kyle and John!

subscribed :)

im in new zealand and this would be the only chance i have of owning some hardware as expensive as this

I subscribed, but now I am confused.. If and when I win a signed card do I throw it into my rig, or do I keep it locked in a box because of the valued signature? It would be like playing baseball in your backyard with a ball signed by Babe Ruth, right?

I subscribed and have always been a big [H] Reader as well as a BFG fan of their awesome support and products. Anything for a charity too, it's always nice to help out those that need a hand up.

Kudos [H] and BFG for an awesome promo.

Now...am I the only one who noticed instantaneously that the BONEHEAD(s) who edits for TigerDirect misspelled Jen-Hsun? :rolleyes: Jensen??? ROFL *sheesh*

Anyways..consider another one signed up :)

I subscribed, but now I am confused.. If and when I win a signed card do I throw it into my rig, or do I keep it locked in a box because of the valued signature? It would be like playing baseball in your backyard with a ball signed by Babe Ruth, right?

Babe Ruth would put it in his computer and own some bad guys.:D

Just bought the same card. Would be fun to win a twin for it! No whammie, no whammie, stop!

Simple TheBestSite on internet, period :)
thanks a lot for that awesome chance to get something Unique&[H]ard

cheers
/p

Nice opportunity. I will make a decission soon to
buy a BGF 9800 GTX card via Hardforum promo.

The GPU box IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just could not survive that temperature! :p

It would go nicely towards the new system I'm intending to build in the next month or so, then I'll buy another one for quad SLI:D although with my luck it won't be me anyway, last time I won anything it was a splinter cell T-shirt two sizes too small and a cracked pen that lights up.

Strange that an [H] specific forum raffle (as it's described here) would lead to such a blandly named generic location as

http://www.bfgtech.com/subscriptions.aspx

which is in fact nothing other than their normal subscriptions page under "My Login".

I'll take their word for it that all's being handled well though, and cross my fingers to win.

It would go nicely towards the new system I'm intending to build in the next month or so, then I'll buy another one for quad SLI:D although with my luck it won't be me anyway, last time I won anything it was a splinter cell T-shirt two sizes too small and a cracked pen that lights up.

Haha.

Back