Gamefly.com 3 Month Free Trial! Console Games

It just so happens I was looking at trying them out. Thank you! I did sign up, and I put in that code for the 90-day trial. When all was said and done, and it got to the confirmation screen, the summary said this though:
"Subscription Plan: Free Trial
2 games out at a time
Free for 10 days, $21.95/month thereafter "

Could you explain how you came by the code, just in case I need to challenge them on this?

wow, thanks man, this is awesome, it'll supply me with games while I save up to get my car out of the shop! hats off to you.

Rurik said:
It just so happens I was looking at trying them out. Thank you! I did sign up, and I put in that code for the 90-day trial. When all was said and done, and it got to the confirmation screen, the summary said this though:
"Subscription Plan: Free Trial
2 games out at a time
Free for 10 days, $21.95/month thereafter "

Could you explain how you came by the code, just in case I need to challenge them on this?

You better call them up and make them change it....I heard of this offer through word of mouth so your best bet is to say that Best Buy gave it to you when you bought an XBox.

When I signed up today I got the email saying:

Subscription Plan: Free Trial 2 games out at a time Free for 90 days, $21.95/month thereafter

Dead deal.

"We're Sorry. The special offer code you entered has expired.

But you still qualify for our 10-Day-Free-Trial. Click "Next" to proceed with your Free Trial sign-up"

ah well, thanks for the try bro. i was gonna try this first thing tommorrow. :(

let us know if it ends up getting back up, i use netflix alot and have been meaning to try out gamefly.

Dear Brian,

The code was for Best Buy employees only and has expired.

Thank you.

- Cortney

GameFly, Inc.
Customer Service
[email protected]

Back