FS: White 32gb Nexus 5 $446 by check or $496 paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMCM

[H]ard|Gawd
(23) Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed, nor is requesting a "gift" payment for goods (which gives the buyer no protection). Both violate PayPal's TOS.
Well my computer took a crap last night. Not sure if was the Mobo or the PSU. Either way I just dropped $100 on a new PSU and need the money for that... and possibly a new Mobo. Google says that I can't cancel the order but that I can decline receipt and that it will take 2-3 weeks to process my refund. Would rather get my money back quicker than that and seeing as they are all sold out I can help a fellow enthusiast out.

Anyway I am selling a White 32GB Nexus 5 for what I paid for it if you pay by check. If you pay by paypal that will tack another $50 on the price due to paypal fees.

Shipping Status Quantity Item Price
Ships by November 5, 2013. 1 Nexus 5 (32GB, White) $399.00
Shipping (3-5 business days): $9.99
Tax: $37.83
Total: $446.82

I will ship it out the day I receive it AFTER payment clears. I won't open it or mess with it. I will just print out your address, tape it on the box, and turn around and drop it off at the post office.

NOTE: I am not "flipping" the phone for profit. I am selling it for what I paid for it. The $50 tack on for paypal is due to their "fees".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back