[FS-SoCal]: Lenovo X1 Extreme Gen 2, DJI Mavic 2 Pro Fly more Combo

jaypeezee

Gawd
Looking to switch over to a MacBook and thus my X1 needs to be sold;

Specs:
Intel i7-9750H
64GB DDR4 (original configuration was 16GB)
1TB Samsung 980 Pro (original was 512GB)
GTX1650 Max-Q 4GB
4K UHD 500 nit display (non-OLED)
4yr Depot Mail (08/17/23)
4yr Accidental (08/17/23)
3yr sealed battery add on (expiring 08/17/2022)

The original purchase price including warranty was over $2200 not including RAM + SSD upgrade. Casing is in very good condition with only minor paint chipping in corners (see pics). No dead pixels, all original accessories included.
Price: $1300 Shipped Net to me or $1225 on a local meet
Photos: Google Shared Photos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also for sale is my DJI Mavic 2 Pro Fly more combo with extras. The extras include aftermarket thumb sticks, skyreat tablet holder, and hard case. Unfortunately, I thought I’d keep this forever and ended up tossing the packaging after purchasing the hard case. I purchased this to monitor my solar panel installation and inspect my roof after. I have only used a handful of times with realistically less than two hours of use. If there is a way to check total flight time I’d be more than willing to post it here (just direct me how). Like most of my impulsive buys, I convince myself I will use it all the time, and find myself doing the complete opposite. Drone will ship in the hard case as shown.

Price: $1050 shipped OR $1000 local meet
Photos: Google Shared Photos

Local to Inland Empire and Coachella Valley
Heatware in my signature.

Back