FS Q6600 G0 OEM $160 or Q9450 OEM $240, & FT Only: Alot of Odds, Ends, Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PClark99

2[H]4U
Like a retarded game of musical chairs I find myself with 2 processors and only 1 machine to put them in. Ergo, whichever two sell first I will keep the other one.

OEM Q6600, SLACR, L744B064. VID is 1.25V, This chip did 3200 at 1.3V and 3600 at 1.36V on air in an matx case. $160 shipped.

OEM Q9450, L811A506, This has been my daily driver in my Asus P5E VM HDMI, it did 3600 at 1.28V on air. VID is 1.2375 according to the latest version of Coretemp. The VCore was set to Auto in Bios and it held at 1.28V idle. $240 shipped.

Add an Ultima 90 HSF, fan, and HR05 northbridge cooler to either processor above for $35 additional.

No paypal, please don't even ask. Will take money orders or personal checks if you have decent heatware.

I appreciate the bumps, but lets keep this on topic, if you had run ins with paypal's fraud prevention like I did you would never deal with them either.

Everything listed below here is For Trade Only.

Odds and ends too much of a PITA to price so one mans junk is another mans treasure.

Trying to clear out some space, I did a little cleaning of my closet and have a bunch of stuff I don't use or need. If you see something you would like, send me a PM and include a list of what you have and we can see what we can do.

Everything is complete in good condition unless noted.

Like new in box Microsoft Sidewinder Dual Strike USB gamepad. This is the one that has the funky hinge in the middle. I bought it new, took it out of box, looked at it and put it back in box, back in 1999.

Microsoft Sidewinder USB Gamepad, like new

Silverstone FP32 3.5" Black Front Panel Connector Kit. Has 4 USB, 1 FW, and Audio Connections.

OCZ RAM Cooler, 2 60 mm fans keep your hot running RAM cool.

Thermalright HR05 chipset cooler, has 3 different mounting clips and some pushpins

2 AOC Ball Bearing Slot Coolers, these mount under the video cards in an empty slot.

Linksys Integrated 2 port KVM, VGA, PS2. The one with the cables hardwired to the hub itself.

1 92 mm and 1 60 mm steel fan guard

Nidec Gamma28 Squirrel Cage Blower with 2 pin connector.

The Card Cooler, 2 80 mm molex ends BB Sunon fans with the brackets, blows cold air over your cards.

The Card Cooler XT, same as above but molex ends BB Sunon fans. Nice if you like overkill.

2 60 mm Vantec Stealth Fans 3 pins

1 60x15 mm Evercool BB fan 3 pins

3 40mm Sunon BB fans with molex connector ends.

Ultimate Race Pro (OEM)
Supreme Commander (OEM)
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (OEM)
Just Cause
Might and Magic Milennium Edition
Gunman Chronicles
R6 Rogue Spear
R6 Rogue Spear MP: Urban Ops
Rainbow 6
R6 MP: Eagle Watch
BF1942
BF1942 Road to Rome
BF1942 Secret Weapons of WW2
Descent Freespace
Descent Freespace MP: Silent Threat
Unreal Tournament (OEM)
Sin
Sin MP: Wages of Sin
Postal 2

Offers welcome, don't be shy.

Thanks

MO or personal checks, it says. Apparently he likes to be slowed down via snail mail.

Hokay...

*shrug*

Doing e-commerce while waiting around for checks to be drawn, mailed, and cleared seems a little counter-intuitive to me.

For example: I was going to make an offer on the Supreme Commander, but quickly decided I didn't want to go through the bother once I realized how you wanted to do business. If I wanted that kind of pain in the ass, I'd just get in the car and drive to a used game store. If I wanted to be more time-efficient, I'd just fire up ebay. Why should I bother with trying to buy your used games, as opposed to someone else's, when yours are such a hassle to get to?

So, basically that's one customer you lost there. And the only reason you found out about it is b/c I scrolled down and bothered to respond to that one guy's post.

But hey... if it works for ya! :rolleyes: Your last free bump, btw. Anything else can be said via PM.

-S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back