FS: MSI P67A-GD80 and GD65, Fatal1ty P67 Pro, Lian Li PC-V2120X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratus

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a Fatal1ty P67 motherboard available with all the accessories included. I also have a Thermaltake Level 10 GT available too. I take Paypal only and will work discounts for people who purchase multiple items. I also only ship to continental U.S. too. PM me here with offers. Thanks!
Steve

fp67b.jpg

Fatal1ty P67 Professional Rev. 1.0A - $110 shipped

gt2.jpg

Thermaltake Level10 GT (Excellent condition, slightly used) - $140 shipped

axio1.jpg
axio2.jpg

Axio 13.3" Macbook Hardsleeve Product link (Excellent condition, fits white 13.3" Macbook not Macbook Pro) - $40 OBO shipped

Accessories and other stuff

Display Link USB to DVI HD display adapter Product link
USB to DVI graphics adapters let you easily add an additional monitor to your notebook. Just grab any old CRT or LCD monitor, connect it to your USB graphics adapter, and plug the adapter into any standard USB 2.0 port. There's no easier way to add an additional monitor to your PC or Mac.
Review sample, New, unused
$25 shipped

Nippon Labs 10 ft. High-quality DisplayPort cable Newegg link
New in package
$14 shipped NEW ITEM!

Last edited:
what rev are the MSI and fataly boards?

oh and bump u crazy mofo for making me want to blow money on a sandy bridge build, this plus a 2600k like i need a hole in my head hahah

what rev are the MSI and fataly boards?

oh and bump u crazy mofo for making me want to blow money on a sandy bridge build, this plus a 2600k like i need a hole in my head hahah

The rev for the Fatality board is Rev. M1.0A. The GD80 board is Rev 2.1 and the GD65 is Rev. 2.0. All my boards come with original packaging and accessories too. Sorry for scratching your itch to build a SB system too! lol

these are the B3 stepping ones or whatever the fix was to fix the ssd issue?

haha, no probs, bump for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back