FS: Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard with LCD

IRSmurf

2[H]4U
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price: $80 shipped to CONUS
Amazon Product Page: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Programmable-Gaming-Keyboard-Display/dp/B001NXDBI6/

Up for sale is my Logitech G19. I am the original owner, having bought the keyboard directly from Logitech's web store. The keyboard is in excellent condition. I have just recently removed all the keys for cleaning, during which time I also cleaned the board behind the keys. The nearly three hour cleaning process left everything spotless. Please see the pictures below. What you see on the keys isn't dust, it's little fragments of paper towels, which I used to clean each side of every individual key. After taking the pictures, I blew all of that off with canned air.

While cleaning the LCD, I noticed many little scuffs from normal wear and tear. The LCD is covered in super shiny plastic, so they're easy to see if you're looking at it from the right angle. However, you won't see any of those scuffs when you've angled up the LCD for normal use. You can see them if you're looking at the keyboard directly overhead, but you won't see them when you sit down.

This keyboard is otherwise in like new condition and ready for sale. Although not photographed, the wrist rest is also included.

Using the free program LCDHost, you can display tons of relevant information about your computer. You can even watch YouTube videos on the keyboard, using Logitech's own software. There is a programs that allows you to Skype from the keyboard. FRAPS and Mumble also natively support it.

Must have app, LCDHost: http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/LCDHost-for-G13-G15-G510-G19/td-p/355431

Example screenshot, which is very similar to what I was running:
screenshot-02.png

Keyboard pictures:

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back