FS: K1pp3r Moving Sale!

k1pp3r

[H]F Junkie
Hey Everyone!!!!!

I am moving this summer so need to offload some stuff (No basement in the new house so there will be some large items here).

Due to size, some items will be local only I'm in Cobb Co, GA but may meet you for some items.

I will update this thread with additional items as I prepare them for sale.

I do have ebay feedback under bates15,

First up:

AMF Playmaster 8 foot, 3 piece slate pool table - DON'T MISS THIS ONE!

Table is a cherry finish, its really a great looking table and includes the following. There are zero chips or cracks in the slate!

1) 8 foot AMF Playmaster pool table, three piece slate.
2) Wall mount queue holder with score keeper.
3) 8 ball and 9 ball racks
4) Any queues i can find (Minus my falcon Que)
5) Two bar style chairs (These need some glue/touch up)
6) Pewter pool table light (Three lights on unit) - I am trying to get a picture of this, don't have one yet.)
7) Pool ball set with red dot queue ball.

What you will need
1) Professional transport ONLY! No, I will not let you and your friends move the table, its disassembled and a professional mover last charged me $175 to move the table, that did not include setup.
2) Professional setup + New cloth

Asking $1000 cash to local buyer. The items listed above retailed for around $4,000 when purchased.

Pictures: (Some parts are a little dusty, I will get them cleaned up.)

I am having a hard time finding a picture of the table setup, this is close, just the color of the cherry wood is different, and I had forest green cloth, its was sexy looking.

Next Up:

70 lb Heavy bag with water anchor. - Asking $50 cash or paypal.
Local Pickup - Cobb County GA, or surrounding area

Next Up:

Yowza Fitness Sanibel i35 Cardio-Core Elliptical
Don't want to sell this as I use it a lot, but lacking a good workout area at the new place.

Asking $1000 cash Local Pickup only. I don't have the means to delivery this, sorry.

Info on the elliptical https://yowzafitness.com/ellipticals/sanibel-i35

Next Up:

Power Tower pull up, dip, push up, etc. workout equipment

Asking $75, local pickup

Next Up:

Asus Zenwatch 2 - HYPERCHARGE EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This model has the metal band, its a fine looking watch, selling because I really like the idea of what i can do with a smart watch, but don't have the time to make it a reality. I did remove 3 links that will be sent in the box.

Product Info: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FIH5L2G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I paid $219 for this watch, i'm asking $160 shipped.

Additional items to come: let me know if your interested in any.

* Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 system (Yes it works, last repaired in 2015)
* 4 Bay USB charger, not sure what good this is, but if you want it its free with the pool table :)
* 1 very large desk with two drawer file cabinet, under desk drawers, and a chair with busted wheel.
* 1 metal Corner desk, Glass top.
* 1992 3000 GT VR4, undergoing repairs, but we can talk.
For anyone interested: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...gId=447536660&ownerId=70924741&searchRadius=0
* Surface Pro 2, with Docking station and type 2 cover.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
My wife might kill me, but what's the story on the VR4? I'm happy to have a project :)

My wife might kill me, but what's the story on the VR4? I'm happy to have a project :)

Its been garaged for about 10 years due to leaking head gasket (Front bank).

This weekend the repair work is actually starting on it, but it can be purchased as is currently.

Back