FS: HD HomeRun Prime HDHR3-CC + Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

radeon962

[H]ard|Gawd
Built a new Windows 10 system and starting to part out the pieces from the previous Windows 7 setup. All parts were originally purchased new by me and used in my system. Waiting on Dban of a 2TB HDD before I can take the rest apart so these are up for sale with more parts to follow once Dban gets done.

$150 - HD HomeRun Prime HDHR3-CC (UPC# 0094922034083). Overall in very good condition. Includes: HDHR3-CC, original box, original Cat5e Cable in the bag as I used the orange cable, Power Adapter, USB cable, short coaxial cable that ran from the Prime to my Digital Tuner and the Quick Start Guide (everything that I used to set it up and run with my previous system except the CableCard that you need to get from your provider). No issues with my setup and worked fine until I took my system down about a week ago.

***SOLD*** Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (Model #MZ-75E500B/AM). Secure erase with the Samsung Magician software, so should be ready for a new install.

$30 - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB (Model #MZ-7TE120BW). Secure erase with the Samsung Magician software, so should be ready for a new install.

If you want BOTH SSD's, take them BOTH for $75.

Prices are Paypal'd and Shipped.

Shipping in the US ONLY. Payment by Paypal ONLY.

Shipping by Insured Priority Mail with Tracking.

Heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/34599/to (47-0-0)

Thanks, Bill

HD HomeRun PRIME (1).JPG
HD HomeRun PRIME (2).JPG
HD HomeRun PRIME (3).JPG
HD HomeRun PRIME (4).JPG
HD HomeRun PRIME (5).JPG
HD HomeRun PRIME (6).JPG
HD HomeRun PRIME (7).JPG
HD HomeRun PRIME (8).JPG
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb (1).JPG
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb (2).JPG
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb (3).JPG
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb (4).JPG
Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (1).JPG
Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (2).JPG
Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (3).JPG
Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (4).JPG

Last edited:
Using the secure erase ata command should be quicker than dban. I believe it's included with parted magic which can be found as a live cd or on the ultimate boot cd live cd.

I have a copy of Parted Magic and Secure Erase works just fine for an SSD but I just used the Samsung Magician Software which is quick once you boot up off a USB.

For a HDD I’m not aware that you can do a secure erase. DBAN is almost complete so just letting it do it’s thing on the WD Black HDD.

I have a copy of Parted Magic and Secure Erase works just fine for an SSD but I just used the Samsung Magician Software which is quick once you boot up off a USB.

For a HDD I’m not aware that you can do a secure erase. DBAN is almost complete so just letting it do it’s thing on the WD Black HDD.
Oh yeah for the ssd I'd use the manufacturer's program. :) But for the hdd, there's a built-in command for it these days that's internal and faster than dban since the sectors don't have to be read/written to/from the computer. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back