FS: GTX Titan with EK block and backplate

BababooeyHTJ

Supreme [H]ardness
The card is pending sale.

I do still have the block and backplate which I would be willing to let go for $115 shipped.

I have an EVGA GTX titan SC with an EK block and backplate. The block is a copper block with a plexi top. I'm looking for $1100 shipped for the card and block.

vzmqYcQl.jpg

Last edited:
Damn just saw this after I was finally able to grab one last night from the egg :( . . Bump for a fair deal

MSI 670 Power Edition with MCW-80 + ASUS Zenbook Prime 13in 1080P IPS trade?
Card games at 1200/7000 max temp 45C. Has a unisink for cooling VRMs and ram. Had a Twin Frozr 680, and both OCed, was only a 3% difference between them.

Or could do the Prime + cash.

I didn't think 7970s were worth that much... I know I have seen some for sale on [H] for $300-$350 used.

My cards idle at 24-27c an can hit 1315mhz I that would further interest you...

My cards idle at 24-27c an can hit 1315mhz I that would further interest you...

This is almost a $1200 card after the block and backplate and its not all that easy to find. I can buy a new EVGA GTX 680 from superbiiz for $460 shipped right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting to recoup all of my money.

K let me know your thoughts. 2 X 7970s Ref design with single slot bracket with Koolance Blocks. I was thinking $420 per card plus $250 cash.

Thats a very fair offer, with my current display I would rather stick with Nvidia though.

You mind giving the direct link for the water block and back plate used? Pretty interested.

Back