FS: G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB RAM(sold), 3970X, Aquacomputer TRX40 block

For all items:
US shipping only
PayPal preferred
USD-equivalent BTC or ETH also accepted
Prices include shipping

Live the 32-core dream. Mock your Intel buddies. Regrow your hair. Run your 200-GPU mining operation off of a single CPU! (this claim might not be true)

For a mere $1700 shipped, this magical CPU could be yours. It is used, works pretty well, includes the original retail packaging, and is.... huge. Go on - you know you want it. Bad.

IMG_9138.jpg

IMG_9139.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

Did you recently buy a big ol' Ripper of Threads and need to keep it cool... while still looking awesome? For this task, there is literally only one block in the entire world which will do. It is the nickel-plated copper Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos Next with Vision. In addition to programmable RGB and an OLED screen, the block also has a temperature sensor. This stunning example is used, housebroken, plays well with others, and is now looking for a new forever home. With any luck, that home will be yours. $120 shipped.

IMG_9144.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9142.jpg

Having trouble with your memory lately? Does it feel like you have trouble with the big pictures? It could be a natural side effect of aging. It could also be that you need to upgrade your RAM. For sale here is an octad of 32GB sticks, available as pairs or the full set. These are 3600Mhz G.Skill Trident Z Neo RGB sticks (model F4-3600C18Q2-256GTZN) and they are not guaranteed to make you feel young again. Just like your knees, they are used. Unlike your knees, they work great. $330 per pair, shipped. SOLD

Last edited:
It's been almost 9 hours and nobody has chimed in to ask me how many pants are in a pair of pants. [H], you're slipping.
Two, of course... well, once upon a time anyway! They were two separate pieces, and used in pairs, hence "pair of pants".

From its inception in English, pants has been plural. It’s a shortened adaptation of pantaloons, those tight-like leg coverings worn by pirates and Shakespearean characters. And in those eras of 300 or 400 years ago, before pants were a single entity, pants were actually two separate garments. A person would put on each leg piece separately and then wrapped or tied together at the waist.

Lowered CPU price + added two suggested trades.

That CPU block is also a really awesome block. Not just saying that because I'm selling it - I have the same block on my 9980XE and will likely buy another for my next CPU.

Back