For sale:

Gigabyte 6BXD MB and two 850mhz Pentium 3 CPUs $110
2 3Dfx Voodoo 2 1000 (12mb RAM each) PCI cards (with SLI cable) $40 for both
All-in-Wonder Radeon (the original Radeon) $25
Promise Ultra100 TX2 PCI IDE card $15

All offers considered

Dual P3; Gigabyte 6BXD MB; 2 Pentium 3 850mhz CPUs--$110 OBO
I'll throw in my Promise Ultra100 TX2 PCI IDE card too

This whole setup was just pulled from my home server a couple of weeks ago (now using my old dual Athlon workstation as the server). This setup has run for several years, almost non-stop with no issues. The board has an (1x/2x) AGP port, 5 PCI slots, a couple ISA slots, 4 memory slots and of course two slot 1 connectors. Both CPUs are retail P3 850s (I may even have the original boxes) with the Intel coolers installed. It ran Windows 2000 server beautifully, though XP, 2000 WS, and Linux work well too.

Here's what you get
  • Gigabyte 6BXD Dual P2/3 (440BX chipset) Board
  • 2 Intel Pentium 3 850mhz retail CPUs (100mhz bus)

2 3Dfx Voodoo 2 1000 (12mb RAM each) PCI cards (with SLI cable) $40 for both

2 3Dfx Voodoo 2 1000 PCI cards, each with 12mb RAM and including the SLI cable. These cards are dinosaurs, but heck, some folks got Doom 3 running on them! If you've never owned them and had an itch, here's your chance. They haven't been used much (I got them for an old K6 board w/o AGP, so with one slot for the primary VGA card, two for these, one for sound, one for lan, one for modem ... they were the odd boards out. I've never had any problems with them, but I haven't used them in years (they've been kept in anti-static bags).

As for trades:
gift certificates
newer games
USB gamepads
Canon SLR lenses
any suggestions

Shane Laake
[email protected]

All offers considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back