FS/FT - BNIB White 16GB AT&T iPhone 4s NEVER OPENED

entropism

2[H]4U
This is a completely sealed, box never unwrapped or opened, freshly purchased from Best Buy on 12/7, white iPhone 4s, 16GB for AT&T. I'm looking to either sell this outright, or trade it for one of a few options: I'd be looking for a Galaxy Nexus (HSPA), a Focus S + cash, or an HTC Titan + cash. I'd also be willing to trade for a larger iPhone 4S (64gb preferred, 32 is ok) with cash going your way to make up for the downgrade in size, or an iPad2. I can provide photos of my Best Buy receipt if I need it to close the deal. All phones I'd consider trading for need to have AT&T compatible HSPA bands.

Edit: My receipt has my name on it, I can match that up to ID if need be. The reason I'm selling and not returning it is because I got it on the last day of my 30 day exchange, and I already have a Skyrocket that I'm using as my phone.

IMG_20111207_224951.jpg

IMG_20111207_224935.jpg

IMG_20111207_224925.jpg

Last edited:
Edit: I just took it to PM because I realized this violated other rules too.

Free bump, I guess.

Last edited:
Outright sell price?

I guess I could do $550 including shipping, plus you cover paypal fees (or use Serve, no fees involved). I honestly don't feel comfortable with paypal gifts as a buyer, and I still don't as a seller. It's worth the extra few bucks to ease everyones minds.

Back