Core 2 Duo E6300 2MB L2 1066FSB
Core: Allendale
Core Clock: 1.86GHz
FSB: 1066MHz
L2 Cache: 2MB
FPO/BATCH# L627A823
Pack Date 08/17/06

Asking Price=$160.00. (SOLD!)

This is an Intel boxed processor. Unit comes with original box, CPU, CPU Fan and stickers/documentation. CPU is about a week old, I am selling it because I hit the FSB limit of my motherboard, and I didn't break 3.0GHz like I wanted to. So I replaced it with an E6600. I am sure the limitation was with the motherboard and not the CPU because my results were exactly the same with an E6300 that is known to reach 3.51GHz on air. Therefore, I am certain that this CPU can go higher.

I accept Paypal as my preferred for of payment. Checks, MO or anything else is acceptable, but I'll have to wait for checks to clear before shipping. I am asking for $160 shipped anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping anywhere else will be at buyers additional expense. I might entertain trades, but there is very little I need at this point.

E-Mail me at [email protected] with questions.

References:

Ebay: sir-spamalot
Heat: Firehawk0220

Dr.Evil said:
what FSB did you hit and what mobo did you use?

I hot 410FSB on an ASUS P5W DH. It was not totally unexpected because Morry hit the same exact speeds with his [H] review E6300 and P5W DH parts. I did hope to exceed those speeds a little bit, but alas I couldn't.

I am just dissapointed I couldn't make it to 3GHz. Not a huge deal, I bought the E6600 to replace it and I am happy so far. I haven't gotten it past 3.0GHz yet, but I am confident I will.

Sorry I haven't been keeping track of this thread, my internet connection at home was down most of the weekend.

At this time the item is still for sale.

watch out for this seller people...he can't be trusted

j/k :cool:

gl with the sale

jebo_4jc said:
watch out for this seller people...he can't be trusted

j/k :cool:

gl with the sale

Thanks.

BTW I know we've done business, what did you buy from me? I think I owe you some heat.

Bump cause I am still interested.

Take some of my cash and trade items :)

DPOSCORP said:
Bump cause I am still interested.

Take some of my cash and trade items :)

Thanks.

Cash I am all for, trade unfortunately not. I have an overabundance of storage space right now. I am not really much of a file leacher like I used to be so now at this point storage performance is my only concern. Capacity isn't even a factor anymore. Hell I lived with just two 74GB Raptors in RAID-0 for a long time and was perfectly happy with the capacity.

Dan_D said:
Thanks.

Cash I am all for, trade unfortunately not. I have an overabundance of storage space right now. I am not really much of a file leacher like I used to be so now at this point storage performance is my only concern. Capacity isn't even a factor anymore. Hell I lived with just two 74GB Raptors in RAID-0 for a long time and was perfectly happy with the capacity.

I understand completely.

Well, just take my cash. $100 is mucho money. :)

Free bump.

Back