FS: ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1660 Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL_404

[H]ard|Gawd
bought this ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1660 Ti on eBay back in March 2020 then got a RTX 2070 Super so this card is up for sale. Has no Serial # tag - that's the way I received it from the eBay seller and they said it was the Advanced model but I can't confirm that without the serial tag. It runs as it should, has no issues. Buyer must have minimum of 600 posts here at [H] to buy this card.

$240 shipped
USPS priority package (CONUS only)
payment: Paypal Only

ebay ID: obedience777

full.jpg

back 2B.jpg

top 2.jpg

grill.jpg

box inside 2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeh, scrolling is fundamental. I am sorry about that. As much as i love gaming, my 60 year old body does not need a third neck surgery and so i am considering selling my 2070 Super. This would be a good card to run my set up and still play now and then , all be it at a lower resolution.

Yeh, scrolling is fundamental. I am sorry about that. As much as i love gaming, my 60 year old body does not need a third neck surgery and so i am considering selling my 2070 Super. This would be a good card to run my set up and still play now and then , all be it at a lower resolution.

Your Super will go quickly when you put it up FS.

clearly I m not trustworthy by the 600 post standard.

That's right, you are not worthy by the 600 post standard LOL which has nothing to do with being "trustworthy". I find it interesting that no one bothered to ask why I put the 600+ post requirement in the first place; too busy whining I guess ... like a bunch of children who can't have the lolly pop they desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back