FS: Acer One 10 2-in-One Laptop

bonehead123

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello all,

I have an Acer One 10 2-in-one laptop for sale.

It has seen only light usage and is in great condition. It has been wiped and a fresh copy of Windows 10 installed. It will come with the AC adapter and a soft carrying case.

Price: $125.00 via PayPal verified account only.

Shipping to lower 48 via USPS Priority Mail included. I can send another way if you pay the difference.

Please contact me with any offers/questions/ect.

Specs are:
  • Screen Size & Resolution: 10.1-inch IPS Touchscreen 1280×800
  • Processor: Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Bay Trail 1.33-1.83GHz 2MB Cache
  • RAM: 2GB
  • Storage: 32GB eMMC
  • Graphics: Intel HD Integrated
  • Input: Multi-Touch Trackpad with Integrated Buttons
  • Sound: Combo Mic and Headphones Audio Jack, Stereo Speakers
  • Cameras: Front + Rear
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11N & Bluetooth
  • USB: 1 x micro USB 2.0, 1 x USB 2.0
  • Video out: 1 x micro HDMI
  • Other Feature: Micro SD Media Card Reader and Detachable Keyboard
  • Battery: 2-cell 8,400 mAh
  • Weight: 2.6 pounds
  • Dimensions HxWxD: 1″ x 10.2” x 7.6”

Last edited:
Bump for you. I have 120GB SSD, a 1TB USB drive, spare low end video card with displayport and DVI

Bump for looking. Is there a way to add more storage to these than just that 32 GB? I see there is a microSD slot, is that in the keyboard or the tablet? I know some models like these in the past had another HDD and larger battery in the keyboard, this would be tempting for an around the house device if I could expand the storage, may make a good new tablet for the wifey too

Also, I'm pretty sure I have a pair of OEM dell 256 GB SSD's, they should be practically new, I can double check late tonight when I get home how much time they have on them. Also have an RX 560 2 GB that's never been used still in the box, I bought it for mining a coin but by the time it came in off back order it was already too slow to mine it so I never even installed it lol

Bump for looking. Is there a way to add more storage to these than just that 32 GB? I see there is a microSD slot, is that in the keyboard or the tablet? I know some models like these in the past had another HDD and larger battery in the keyboard, this would be tempting for an around the house device if I could expand the storage, may make a good new tablet for the wifey too

Also, I'm pretty sure I have a pair of OEM dell 256 GB SSD's, they should be practically new, I can double check late tonight when I get home how much time they have on them. Also have an RX 560 2 GB that's never been used still in the box, I bought it for mining a coin but by the time it came in off back order it was already too slow to mine it so I never even installed it lol

The micro-sd slot is on the tablet part, so yes you can add storage up to whatever limit those little cards come in....

This unit was designed around flash memory and the keyboard part is sealed, so the only way to add a HDD/SSD would be externally. It has a USB 2 slot on the keyboard part, and a micro-USB on the tablet side, so you could add some stuff that way. And fyi a micro-HDMI port for output to a larger monitor/TV if you need that capability.

The RX560 would be a no go here, since I already have a GTX1060 3GB model, which is why I want a 6GB card :)

Back