FS: 8x Western Digital Green 1TBs : $70 per

gerbiaNem

2[H]4U
So I'm trying to sell off my 1TB WD Green Power drives which were in my raid array. I have 8 of em, and they're in perfect condition at only 5mo old. Buy individual or all of em and have a sick array. They're all still covered under the 3yr warranty.

$70 each

edit: sorry, for the misinformation 3yr warranty, not 5yr
These are the first revision. They all have TLER enabled so they're ready to be an array. Send me a PM if interested. In terms of heat, they were in my thermaltake armor case with fans blowing over them.

Could you clarify a couple things? I thought GP drives had 3 years warranty... RE2-GP drives have 5. Are these those? If they are regular GP, are they WD10EADS or WD10EACS.

Bump for a great price.

A few months ago, i will have taken all of them.

Could you clarify a couple things? I thought GP drives had 3 years warranty... RE2-GP drives have 5. Are these those? If they are regular GP, are they WD10EADS or WD10EACS.

I updated the original post, these are the first green power revision. I'll check the model number when I get off from work.

Has anyone got a response yet? I havent gotten one from my PM

I did some time ago. Was him answering my questions (shipping and PayPal CC). Sent him a PM after that telling him I will take one and asking which payment method he wants and no reply yet, but he is likely busy with life. :)

I did some time ago. Was him answering my questions (shipping and PayPal CC). Sent him a PM after that telling him I will take one and asking which payment method he wants and no reply yet, but he is likely busy with life. :)

Im sure he is.I was only checking in general. :D

Bumping for interest. Can anyone give me an overview of how these stack up to Black or Blue drives? I hear they're a little slower which is fine, but are there any other differences?

16MB vs 32MB cache (black line) and 5400RPM vs 7200RPM (both blue and black lines)

Hm? according to Newegg they both have 32mb of cache. Oh, they're 5400RPM? Does anyone know if this will be a problem regarding NAS use? I pretty much just need them to serve files over a network.

Hm? according to Newegg they both have 32mb of cache. Oh, they're 5400RPM? Does anyone know if this will be a problem regarding NAS use? I pretty much just need them to serve files over a network.

Nope. Would be great for that

hmm... thought the early GP drives were 16mb... maybe not. It should be fine @ 5400rpm... I had 4 of them awhile ago and know someone who has 8 of them in a RAID array (besides the seller here)

I've received a lot of PM's I'll be getting back to everyone shortly, I think it's safe to assume they're all accounted for.. these are the 16mb versions... for those curious

Back