FS: 3770k + MSI Lightning GTX 680 + 2x512GB Samsung 830SSD Rig :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamngoman

Limp Gawd
looking to sell my whole computer rig, since I am switching to a more portable option (already purchased a macbook pro retina 15) now i need funds to pay off the card haha.

my rig is as follows:
Mountain Mod H2GO Case (SOLD
i7 3770k SOLD
Maximus V Gene SOLD
4x4gb Corsair Dominator GT 2133mhz (200 shipped)
MSI GTX 680 2GB Lightning (300 shipped)
2x 512gb Samsung 830 SSD (these are a bit odd, since i damaged the casing for the original samsung 830 case, the pcb was moved over to unused samsung 830 64gb case. So its a 512GB Samsung 830 SSD in a Samsung 830 64gb Outer Shell) Everything works perfectly fine! (300 shipped each, 575 shipped if both bought)
Corsair AX1200 PSU (with black single braid sleeved corsair cables) (will also come with 24x pin extension and 4x 6+2 pin GPU extension, and 2x CPU extension all red/black. i forgot who they were sleeved by, its been so long -.- ) SOLD
1x Corsair H100i (with 4x Gentle Typhoon AP15, in push pull)(will come with 3 extra AP15s-- one is already installed on the case) (185 shipped, for 7 ap15 and h100i)
2x Corsair case fans, which pushes air into the GPU (will give for free with purchase of any item :] )

if there is anything missing ill add it to the list above!
will post pics when i get a chance!
i can ship it out, but it will be pretty hefty. so we can split shipping half and half. ConUS only.
or you can do local pickup at 11223
price for everything....$2100, or best offer!
local gets a discount !

for 1 corner of the case, there is a part of the metal that is a bit bent. but when you put on the side panel cover, it covers it up. just pics to make sure :]

Last edited:
Interested in just the 3770K if you decide to part.

How does the chip OC?

**Picked up a 4770k so no longer interested.

Last edited:
I only did a soft OC to 4.4ghz. But it can definitely go higher. I'm mainly looking to sell as whole, until 2 weeks, then I'll part it out

INTERESTING! if by sunday night i dont get someone or an offer, ill start parting it out :)

now parting out items, will post up prices in the morning! but for now u can make offers. will make certain set of items a combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back