FS 2x GTX 460 and Raspberry Pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

osrk

[H]ard|Gawd
I have two 460 GTX 768mb for sale- 70 each or 130 for both.

Raspberry pi 256mb /w ethernet - 20.

heat under osrk

Everything sold thanks!

Last edited:
I'm confused, how can your raspberry Pi have both ethernet and only 256 MB of ram, I thought Model A has 256 MB of ram and no ethernet and model B has 512 MB of ram with ethernet. I am interested but want claification. Thanks

I'm confused, how can your raspberry Pi have both ethernet and only 256 MB of ram, I thought Model A has 256 MB of ram and no ethernet and model B has 512 MB of ram with ethernet. I am interested but want claification. Thanks

pending to someone currently.

The first iteration of pis came with 256mb RAM. In early fall they bumped the ram to 512mb for free and also released the model A which has the 256mb (?). This is a late early (sounds kinda confusing) model B, I was using it to run XBMC but decided I want a fuller feature box (though in hindsight idk if it was a good choice).

pending to someone currently.

The first iteration of pis came with 256mb RAM. In early fall they bumped the ram to 512mb for free and also released the model A which has the 256mb (?). This is a late early (sounds kinda confusing) model B, I was using it to run XBMC but decided I want a fuller feature box (though in hindsight idk if it was a good choice).

Thanks for the clarification, If the transaction falls through, count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back