FS: 27in Viewsonic QHD 144hz 1ms response time IPS Monitor

Jimmmy

Gawd
Hello all and welcome to my For Sale Thread. I accept PP or Zelle. My Heat is Jimmmy. You must have Heat for us to do business period. Start with your Heat when you message me please.

Viewsonic 27inch QHD 144hz monitor VX2758-2KP-mhd

This is basically brand new I really haven't used it. The panel is amazing and the color is great I just stock trade for a living and I don't game much so I replaced this for a 4K monitor. Vesa mount and 100% GSync compatible and FreeSync. 1MS reponse time IPS 1440P res No stuck or dead pixels in literally BRAND NEW condition. Here are a couple links so you can get the specs. https://www.displayninja.com/viewsonic-vx2758-2kp-mhd-review/ (review) and Viewsonic home page https://www.viewsonic.com/us/vx2758-2kp-mhd.html This thing is never in stock hard to get your hands on one.

Looking for $235 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY 92627 Orange County/Los Angeles area
IMG_5179.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Free bump to ask a not too relevant question:
Why Paypal F&F only? Is there some scammy behavior that Goods and Services doesn't offer any protection against? Some searching didn't yield any definitive results. I always thought it was just to avoid fees, is that still the case and I'm just reading too much into it?

For example if there is any issue with a payment you receive ie. someone pays you for an item they want to cancel the transaction and you go to refund them you lose the fees even though you didn't pay the fees or get the money for the fees. PP keeps it. Also the fees are BS so Friends and Family there are no fees and it's a pure transaction. So it only works if you have a lot of Heat. I have never had a bad transaction in my life on the forums but if you get people with no Heat and just created an account they can get your PP funds locked up with disputes and rubish of that nature. I am already taking a huge hit on prices when I sell stuff on forums I don't need added difficulty and insult.

FYI the fee is the same now for friends and also for purchases if you use a card.

F&F isn't necessarily good for the seller, though. If the buyer uses a credit card for the Paypal transaction, he/she can do a charge-back, and the seller is out of luck on the funds and their item they sold. Seller/Buyer protection comes at a cost, and 3% is not too much of a cost IMHO.

I don't think your CC would allow a CB if you are sending money to friends and family. Also I wouldn't accept payment from a CC for F&F you don't have to do that. If someone pays with a CC regular it costs you 6% right? Alright you guys convinced me I changed it. I read some threads and got caught up so I clearly didn't understand that I could get charged back and that would suck.

Last edited:
Back