Final Fantasy XIV: ARR

m33pm33p

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2013
Just wanted to pop in and say I was invited to the BETA of Final Fantasy XIV's relaunch and things have certainly been VASTLY improved. I can't go into details due to the NDA but I will tell you I felt extremely burned at how bad the first version of this game was and I am truly impressed at what theyve done so far to turn it around.

Be looking out for the relaunch if you were ever a fan of the series!

I think there was a thread a month or two back about how you are not even suppose to say you are in the beta :p

Should be getting my invite next phase, can't wait to see what's changed.

Just wanted to pop in and say I was invited to the BETA of Final Fantasy XIV's relaunch and things have certainly been VASTLY improved. I can't go into details due to the NDA but I will tell you I felt extremely burned at how bad the first version of this game was and I am truly impressed at what theyve done so far to turn it around.

Be looking out for the relaunch if you were ever a fan of the series!

Glad to hear. I didn't like the quest limit per day idea. Did they fix the crossfire/sli scaling issue? Or do I have to disable crossfire/sli ;)

I hear alot of good things about the relaunch of this game. I'm looking forward to it.

Glad to hear. I didn't like the quest limit per day idea. Did they fix the crossfire/sli scaling issue? Or do I have to disable crossfire/sli ;)

We'll tell you next week.

if the gameplay is similar to 13 then pfffft kill it with fire!

otherwise if its earlier style its worth a try

So lame. Am I one of the few who didn't get an invite yet? Heh.

So lame. Am I one of the few who didn't get an invite yet? Heh.

It may be a blessing in disguise... Nothing worse then *really* getting into an excellent
game, only to have your characters wiped.

I played a lotttt more on this weekends beta. It's really, really fun. This is coming from a guy who thought version 1.0 was a complete and utter pile of crap. I will definitely re-sub to this for a while when it launches. Had my first shot at dungeon runs this weekend and it was a blast.

Back