Fighting Breast Cancer is a click away

My mother is just 'finishing' her breast cancer treatment, and I'm thrilled to have spotted this thread. I'm making this a daily-visit website to do the clicking at least once a day.

WOW, no posts in this thread since '07! All the links are still active... Limber up that index finger and get busy all..

I've been clicking on all the causes on Care2 every time I think to go there (at least a couple times a week). Thanks for bumping this up and reminding me of the other one, I'll have to keep that one in mind too. Now everyone get to clicking. Save the boobies. And the rainforests and stuff.

All I gots to say is thanks and more thanks to ByteDown[H]ard for bumping this page up. My real mother passed away from that stinkin' disease called "breast cancer" and the thought of anybody going hungry in this world is inconceivable to me. (I witnessed some orphans in "Nam that had survived on bread and onions for a couple of freakin' months :()

While I understand and appreciate the friendly competition over pernts, it's easy sometimes to forget what it is we're all working for. (which is helping find a cure for some f*ucked up diseases)

And don't forget EVERY pernt counts :D

With that said Thanks for folding for the [H]orde and FOLD ON :p

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks Mr relic for starting this thread. I have never seen it before and even if you do speak (to me anyway) a language I don't always understand (ARPs, SPI's, 7-node WAN's , etc :rolleyes:) you always speak the truth.

clik..clik clik clik clik...

Have you rescued your boobies today?

^Bump again

I just finished all my clicks for today. Have you done your clicks? If you don't click, the terrorists have already won.

2.png

Boobs terrorists ? No Wai !!

My mouse is now trained a bit more :)

Have You Clicked today?:confused:

Time this made another appearance. Smells like mothballs.. yea yea.. I know:D

All Links are still active... I checked :p

Somebody ought to resurrect this thread every October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month ;)

Yeah, I Clicked it.

For us with prostates, please make sure that you have a PSA (prostate surface antigen?) test done every few years if you are young, and every year or couple of years if you are older. It's just a blood-test and is relatively inexpensive as opposed to what later-stage cancer treatment can cost.

You don't need to wait until you have problems peeing before having your doctor do one. If you have a family history of cancer on either Mom's or Dad's side of the family, it is a very reasonable test that your MD should be able to justify to your healthcare insurer.

Prostate cancer tends to hit in the later years, but if you can imagine what it is like to be old or young and needing to wear a diaper 24/7, then please get a PSA done. Women have been good at getting out the word on breast cancer awareness, and men should do the same on prostate cancer awareness.

Uh oh, Breast Cancer Awareness Month is almost here. That means pink ribbons, pink football cleats for the NFL :eek:, and so on and so on.

Just kidding. I also say that around my wife and her co-workers to troll them since they perform mammograms.

Click Away!

Back