EVGA B Stock

Spaceninja

2[H]4U
I was wondering if anyone had ordered anything from them before? I was looking at one of the 650i boards for $50 and wasn't sure if you got the backplate for the board or not. Don't really want to order one if I don't get that.

Thanks in advance.

All of our B-Stock orders come with the I/0 plate and all accessories that are needed for use and if for any reason you are missing something that you need feel free to contact me and I will work with you.

Thanks,
[email protected]

I will say I recently did order one and got almost all the accessories except the I/O plate, but I called and the custom support rep was more than willing to get one out to me. Hopefully I should have it by weeks end. The rep I spoke with was definitely making every effort to be helpful and really did appreciate it.

alot of the boards on EVGA's B stock seem to be refurb and/or returned boards. Now there are a large number of us who, when we get bum overclockers, will simply RMA the board. These boards end up on B-stock, as withen specification they function perfectly.

That said, none of Nvidias recent chipsets seem to be good in long term. I prefered the days of Nforce 2 where we didn't have five or six chipset SKUs from one vendor.

alot of the boards on EVGA's B stock seem to be refurb and/or returned boards. Now there are a large number of us who, when we get bum overclockers, will simply RMA the board. These boards end up on B-stock, as withen specification they function perfectly.

That said, none of Nvidias recent chipsets seem to be good in long term. I prefered the days of Nforce 2 where we didn't have five or six chipset SKUs from one vendor.

I will dissagree there, 650i ultra and SLI and 750i are great boards just generally overlooked by most people.

I havea 650i ultra that I bought when they first came out that has been just as stable as my p35.

I have to update original post. I just received an email that they no longer have I/O shields for the motherboard I bought, even after getting a UPS shipping confirmation. Contrary to what Mike K tells us, the email says sending the I/O shield is a customer courtesy and thus the reason B-Stock items are listed with no accessories. So I guess I'm now up the proverbial creek with no paddle

So, with that said, is there any way we can confirm thru evga that the I/O panel is included prior to purchase ? Thanks Mike K. I don't mind my box opened.....again

Back