Dragon's Dogma 2

Just watched the Asmagold recap he was like whatever thats cool not really a fan of Goliath enemies since it's all orchestrated unless it's God of War.

Just saw the preorder is up now the price sucks though.

People say it's a reshade but I think Capcom wanted to stay true to the original. I'm sure the engine is entirely different.

People say it's a reshade but I think Capcom wanted to stay true to the original. I'm sure the engine is entirely different.
I already pointed out that it's running on RE Engine, while Dark Arisen ran on MT Framework.

CAD $95 is USD $70 at current exchange rates.

Anybody recall what happened in 2014 to cause the CAD to nosedive in value?
Greenmangaming has it 77.89CAD at the moment. Too expensive for my taste but still better.

Really makes your character Rag Doll out of bounds as long as it's not too bad.

still sticking with the March 22nd release date which is a good sign of no delays...I'm thinking about playing the first game before the sequel comes out...I never finished the first one...barely played it...just wasn't in the mood and the starting area didn't pull me in and make me want to play

F**K looks like I am out. No chance in hell I am buying this game now. As much as I want this game since DDDA is probably in my top 3 of all time for games I like, I'd rather it fail than have this enigma protection/anti mod crap get a foot hold in PC games. I feel kinda bad now that I bought some capcom games from third party websites over the winter sale. Capcom is on my shit list now.
https://hardforum.com/threads/irdet...-prevent-game-modding.2030085/post-1045808778

gameplay and exploration look incredible...if Shadow of the Erdtree releases in Feb/March along with Forbidden West PC and Dragon's Dogma 2, it's going to be tough choosing which game to play first
I played Forbidden West it's Ok but nothing Epic I beat like the 1st Boss and then lost interest still installed on my PS5.
It came bundled with my PS5....

I wasn't a fan of the original game, but it's hard not to be impressed by those graphics. That's about as "next gen" as we've seen.

I wasn't a fan of the original game, but it's hard not to be impressed by those graphics. That's about as "next gen" as we've seen.
With the universal praise it gets, I thought I was the only one who didn't get it. I tried to get into it multiple times, but I just wasn't impressed.

With the universal praise it gets, I thought I was the only one who didn't get it. I tried to get into it multiple times, but I just wasn't impressed.

To me it felt like the worst things about MMO's, action beat 'em ups, and Souls games rolled into one. I also hated the control scheme and the game wouldn't let me change it. Normally Capcom games are my jam, but there were too many things that I couldn't get past. With this, the graphics alone make me want to play it. I'm willing to put up with a lot more when things look so impressive.

Youre far from the only one - the game was described as having "struggled" outside Japan when it was released, and is thus sometimes called a "cult hit", i.e. few but rabid fans. Personally, I think it's one of the best RPGs ever made.

crazy that 3 big games are coming out on the same day...Dragon's Dogma 2 and Rise of the Ronin PS5 are both coming out on March 22...Forbidden West PC is coming out on March 21st

crazy that 3 big games are coming out on the same day...Dragon's Dogma 2 and Rise of the Ronin PS5 are both coming out on March 22...Forbidden West PC is coming out on March 21st
DD2 is a day one for me assuming I've ran through Shadow of the Erdtree multiple times by then. Looking forward to H:FW but I'll probably wait for a sale, the first one was phenomenal but I expect it to be more of the same with a story that's not nearly as captivating. Still, much to look forward to in the coming months!

This game is going to be big it might be as popular as Baldurs Gate even. The only thing holding it back is the launch price but it's a AAA. I'm interested in what the Resident Evil engine can do with a fantasy game.

Last edited:
Someone took vacation so I got denied vacation but I managed to get 4 days off last one lands on the release date. Shane pours cat litter down the drain got vacation before me.

Someone took vacation so I got denied vacation but I managed to get 4 days off last one lands on the release date. Shane pours cat litter down the drain got vacation before me.
No refund allowed until your vacation is over.

It's strange how often this happens. This game is at the top of the list for me.

Back