Denon HEOS speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thug Esquire

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm straight-up selling and/or giving away the following equipment. It all is in excellent physical, cosmetic and working condition unless specified otherwise. Shipped prices are for lower 48 U.S. only. Local pick up available in Culver City & Thousand Oaks, CA. I always ship safely packed and fully insured.

Denon HEOS 5 speaker (2x)
I have two of these. Both are new, one is completely unopened. Pictured box is unopened box with detail of box seal. Pictured speaker is the opened one, mint condition. I imagine these would be great for synchronous multi-room audio but I have a small apartment and do not need them. Opened item ships in original box with all original accessories.

Opened: $285 shipped (32% off Amazon!)
NIB: $310 shipped (25% off Amazon!)
Both: $550 shipped :eek: that's ~30% off Amazon!

My feedback:
My Heatware: 36-0-0
My eBay: 232-0-0

Payment prices are when using any of the following methods: Google Wallet, Dwolla, Chase QuickPay, Venmo, Square Cash, or cash. I can also accept Amazon and Banana Republic/GAP/Old Navy gift cards at 75% face value (e.g. $100 GC = $75 cash), if you provide the code first. All sales final, all items sold as-is.

Note: Don't like the price? Make an offer! Local pickup is an option if you will travel to either Culver City or Thousand Oaks, CA.

NOTE: Closing the thread to add a new one (available here). Speakers are still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back