Cyberpunk 2077

What's up with key bindings not sticking?

I always change my movement keys, but when I do it now, it says there's a conflict and won't save.

I sure hope there's a hot fix patch for the key bindings issue.

The game is almost unplayable because I can't set the key bindings where I normally would for my FPS games.

The game is almost unplayable because I can't set the key bindings where I normally would for my FPS games.
I had to use AutoHotkey the last time I played it 2 years ago, since it wouldn't let me rebind WASD to the arrow keys.
You might want to look into it.

https://www.autohotkey.com/

What's up with key bindings not sticking?

I always change my movement keys, but when I do it now, it says there's a conflict and won't save.

this guy mentioned it on the last page, maybe they know more
https://hardforum.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077.1998205/post-1045788713

YMMV, but I feel that when the ray trace/path trace is good, it's amazing. There are still lights in the game that are not fully traced, and some areas that are video game wonky. Overall, I'm very willing to use it and take the FPS hit (especially because mods and DLSS have made it a small hit).

Are the new omgrafix worth it?
100% worth it. The changes are probably subtle for the casual gamer but I've played the game 1.5 times through now with near 400 hours clocked. My current play is with female V and am really enjoying it with a new lease of life with the new update and visual enhancements.

Just look at how clean/detailed this looks and this is merely 3440x1440 (max settings, path traced, over 100fps at all times, DLSS Quality and FG on)
Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_07_23_30_28_720.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_07_23_45_41_295.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_07_23_46_51_453.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_07_23_50_14_998.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_08_00_05_45_976.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_08_00_22_55_792.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_08_00_34_05_231.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_08_01_07_05_580.jpg

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_08_01_07_05_580.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_2023_12_08_01_07_05_580.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 0
YMMV, but I feel that when the ray trace/path trace is good, it's amazing. There are still lights in the game that are not fully traced, and some areas that are video game wonky. Overall, I'm very willing to use it and take the FPS hit (especially because mods and DLSS have made it a small hit).
In brighter lighting you get this weird lighting effect / distortion around the player. That's my problem with it.

Anyone else missing graphics on AMD cards with FSR off? Like this writing on this helipad(?)

View attachment 619776
Maybe because FSR can resolve more detail because of the temporal element?... well that an DLSS, FSR and XeSS upscalers all get a little LOD boost to help compensate for the base resolution drop?

Last edited:
Maybe because FSR can resolve more detail because of the temporal element?... well that an DLSS, FSR and XeSS upscalers all get a little LOD boost to help compensate for the base resolution drop?

Its just weird. Also, on Nvidia with any setting the border hash marks appear but the number in the center does not, but if you use the right click zoom function it all shows up solid.

So … I failed the mission hole in the sky and didn’t fully realize it somehow… so none of the phantom liberty quests were available to me.. I then put 40 hours into the game and then realized this … I hadn’t done much since finishing the game once without doing many side quests… so I had to go back and start from an old autosave and finish off that quest .. now I’m in the phantom liberty quests.. pretty great so far. I finally really got into this game and have that same feeling I did when super into the Witcher 3. Glad I waited so long to really get into it. It’s so gorgeous with all the RT on an OLED too.

I had to swap the E and F key bindings … holy crap hitting F to scoop up loot on the ground was killing me lol.

Been slowly enjoying my way through the expansion and wow it's really good. Ended up re-rolling my level 35 character to a stealth sniper/tech weapon build based on a Fextralife guide and wow, using some of the weapons you get in the expansion is so fun, downing most enemies with one shot crit headshots 2500+ damage is so satisfying.

Getting around 40fps at 1440p DLSS quality with mostly maxed out settings/path tracing on. Some scenes it chunks below 30fps which is painful but overall it's very playable, 9700K 5GHz RTX 3080.

Curious to see if Nvidia responds to this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/738
https://videocardz.com/newz/mods-ca...3-for-nvidia-rtx-20-30-gpus-in-multiple-games

The mod developed by Nukem9, which can be downloaded by going here, essentially allows users to enable AMD FSR 3 frame generation with any game that supports NVIDIA DLSS 3. The modded implementation is not as good as the official implementation, as there are stability and noticeable visual issues. Still, this is a great development that could potentially make AMD's frame generation tech in games that will never support it natively.

Last edited:
Curious to see if Nvidia responds to this.

https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/738
https://videocardz.com/newz/mods-ca...3-for-nvidia-rtx-20-30-gpus-in-multiple-games

The mod developed by Nukem9, which can be downloaded by going here, essentially allows users to enable AMD FSR 3 frame generation with any game that supports NVIDIA DLSS 3. The modded implementation is not as good as the official implementation, as there are stability and noticeable visual issues. Still, this is a great development that could potentially make AMD's frame generation tech in games that will never support it natively.

I'm VERY tempted to try this out but I figured I'll give it a little time till people are posting that at least CP2077 doesn't have visual anomalies/weird frame-pacing etc

(at the pace this guy seems to be updating it, it could be just a couple weeks ha)

Does that work with the overdrive optimizations? (RT Overdrive Optimizations)

As far as I can tell, yes. I had the RT Overdrive Mod installed before installing the FSR 3 mod. I'm not sure if it overrides that mod but the performance gain is massive.

In the youtube clip I posted just above you can see there is some notable shadow flicker with DLSS + FSR 3 behind the car while driving, but small price to pay for such a massive frame boost.

Cool, I uninstalled all my engine / RT mods just in case, but I wasn't able to make the FSR option turn on (I can see it but can't turn it on).

Cool, I uninstalled all my engine / RT mods just in case, but I wasn't able to make the FSR option turn on (I can see it but can't turn it on).

Did you follow the instructions? (Like enabling Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling and running the .reg file?)

Make sure you ran the REG fix that disables nVidia hardware signature check and enabled hardware scheduling. Initially I missed the REG file because I followed the instructions from the Youtube video rather than the mod page instructions.

After that, you just need to turn "Frame Generation" on.

Last edited:
Yeah, ran that and made sure the files are in the CP2077.exe folder, but the frame generation slider is greyed out. I did see something about making sure overlays are turned off. I'll play with it a bit tomorrow.

So recently been adding new cars to the game, so easy compared to GTA games. Literally drag and drop, and various colour options too.

1: There is a virtual car dealer mod via your apartment computers to buy/sell custom cars.
2: There is Car Modification Shop, a mod that adds a physical ingame garage to visit to modify your owned cars

All cars downloaded via nexusmods.

Here are some of mine

Attachments

• 3aQjUxf.jpg
    3aQjUxf.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 7JJiOZ9.jpg
    7JJiOZ9.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8tPGxDj.jpg
    8tPGxDj.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 0
  • CN7jGUM.jpg
    CN7jGUM.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 1
  • dTYTB1U.jpg
    dTYTB1U.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 1
  • JzVPL0C.jpg
    JzVPL0C.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 1
  • kAqjCbJ.jpg
    kAqjCbJ.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 1
  • KO223oX.jpg
    KO223oX.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 1
  • l48j6Hi.jpg
    l48j6Hi.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Kuy3F5Q.jpg
    Kuy3F5Q.jpg
    381.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Pyuuzps.jpg
    Pyuuzps.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 1
  • R3EUjgD.jpg
    R3EUjgD.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 1
  • SOxRpz1.jpg
    SOxRpz1.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1
Care to explain to a nub how to do this. Looks awesome.
So say you were browsing the cars on nexus mods and wanted to install the Chiron: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/11331?tab=description

Clicking the manual download button on the files tab displays a box of the supporting mods it needs to work like tweakxl, redscript, archivexl, virtual car dealer etc. All these need to be downloaded and copied to the game dir as instructed first. This only needs to be done once unless you're copying updated mod files.

You would then download the main files for the Chiron which are copied to the root game dir.

Then you'd download the colour files which applies the colour you want for cars that don't give a colour option through virtual car dealer

Everything is drag and drop. Load the game, go to an apartment pc and click virtual car dealer to buy/sell downloaded cars, or use the optional CET console command to add it to your owned cars list. The command is given on the description page of each car on nexus.

Last edited:
Then you need to mention that in your post. That isn't a price cut, it's a coupon.
tldr: The price today is lower than it was 24 hours ago. This will be my final attempt to explain it.

The coupon was already there, a sale price was introduced yesterday.

Ultimate
Was: $80 -> $53
Now: $53 -> $36

Base
Was: $60 -> $40
Now: $30 -> $20

But yes it is a sale on top of a sale and not a permanent price reduction.

Last edited:
Here I am with the base game on epic and no option to use the coupon on the DLC alone :p. They want almost as much as the ultimate edition is, for just the DLC for existing owners :(.

So I ended up tinkering with that FSR3 FG mod for what felt like wayyyy too long last night...

1. it works damn well (just make sure your base fps is 60 or higher, otherwise it gets all blurry/stuttery)

But here's the main tip I think a lot of you guys will appreciate: When using DLSS, ever notice how the smoke gets all pixelated?? Go to your Nvidia Control Panel and set Transparency AA to 2x Supersample, andddd poof - nice clear smoke!

Also, when using the FG mod, besides enabling Vsync in your control panel along with capping your fps to just below your refresh rate, BE SURE to set Low Latency Mode to ON (not ultra, just ON) and that will get rid of the delay in your actions.

(y)

Seconded on most of that- although I started at about 30fps on my 3080. 34x14 w/ all rt on and I'm sitting at 60fps and playable. Nice!

Back