Cool bar pic I took today [56k=ok]

ElementWRX

Limp Gawd
Snapped a pic of this bar today at a Country Club here in Sao Paulo Brazil. 2 Second Exposure on an Olympus C-2100.

001.jpg

Thats an awsome picture...at first glance it's a bar with poor lighting, when you take it in it's a great picture of a baf with very creative lighting.

I like it alot.

Originally posted by [TQ]
Thats an awsome picture...at first glance it's a bar with poor lighting, when you take it in it's a great picture of a baf with very creative lighting.

I like it alot.

Wow....Thanks :)

Originally posted by beachbum
I guess its gone now.......

I'm gussing i'm the only one who can see it because i already downloaded it so if it's gone i put it on my server.

001.jpg

Anyways, it looks like you have that (i'm forgetting hte name) 6 point light filter...i've got one, havnt used it yet. I wana try it out.

There is just something aobut the motion blur of the guy at the bar that reminds me of buisness...dont ask why, but...yeah.

Originally posted by [TQ]

I like it alot.

I haven't seen a bar with good lighting anywhere where I live...they're all very dim so that you can't tell if it's beer you're drinking or fermented piss...

Hmm, seems like my server might have gone down temporarily.

I need to check my memory card, I might have taken a picture of how badly the bar was lit, but since I took this picture without any natural lighting, apature of 5.0 (i think) and 2 second exposure time, it came out REALLY well lit.

Back