Computer case manufacturer customer service/RMA/ease of reaching?

Computer case manufacturer customer service/RMA/reaching them ease?

• Other - I would please appreciate an explaination in the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooler Master

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Corsair

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Lian Li

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Antec

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • NZXT

• Silverstone

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • AZZA

• BitFenix

• Fractal Design

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • XIGMATEK

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • None of them are good

• Total voters
A daily thread bump with sadness as feeling like a piece of meat and not a valued consumer. Nothing to do with you of course, just a particular few people from a computer case company.

I also thank those who've voted in the poll recently - I really appreciate it!

I would greatly appreciate any posts to your experiences in addition in which ever way it happened as it really really counts.

Thanks so much.

A little better this bump around as there's hope.

Anyway, I hope to hear the experiences from at least some of you.

Please?

:)

I'm a "bumpin" and still would appreciate fresh opinions, thanks! :D

Last Bump for this thread and then I'll let fate take over.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this thread and you're still very welcome to add to the poll and thread anytime in the future, even in the months and years from now.

I'll still respond back to any response.

I have been very happy with corsair. Their customer service is very quick to respond. I contacted them because my headphones got ripped out by the dog and it broke the headphone jack. When I inquired about purchasing a new front panel connector for my 600t they were very quick to send me a new one at no cost.

While I would have gladly paid for a new part since it was damaged by me, Corsair went out of the way to take care of me.

I have been very happy with corsair. Their customer service is very quick to respond. I contacted them because my headphones got ripped out by the dog and it broke the headphone jack. When I inquired about purchasing a new front panel connector for my 600t they were very quick to send me a new one at no cost.

While I would have gladly paid for a new part since it was damaged by me, Corsair went out of the way to take care of me.

Your experience is an example of a company that goes out of their way to keep their customers. There are companies who almost do the same but make one sweat waiting for affected parts to arrive while their downtime drastically increases.

Thanks for your response! ;)

Back