Cant get a Strix Z590E to post

I've had this motherboard since I "won" it in a shuffle. I went out and got a waste of sand 11700 (non-K) to put in it for a minecraft server.

I got it working on Tuesday. Now, this morning I can't get it to POST. I acts dead mostly dead. No beeps, the fans won't spin, the troubleshooting LEDs don't light up, nothing from the code reader. The only sign of life are the RGB LEDs on the boards light up.

I've bread boxed it and tried a couple different PSUs, different ram sticks and done a BIOS flashback (which it actually takes the flashback) and still nothing.

Am I missing anything or am I correct in thinking time to RMA it...

The only thing that comes to mind is that it is somehow grounded out thru the chassis. Other than that. Seems like a dead board.

Well, I RMAed it in and they received it yesterday. Today it is repaired and being returned.

Or they couldn't get it to post either...surprised I didn't get CID.

Well, I RMAed it in and they received it yesterday. Today it is repaired and being returned.

Or they couldn't get it to post either...surprised I didn't get CID.
Hopefully repaired and being returned from the ASUS RMA warehouse isn't just "opened box, looked at it, and put it back in box to be returned".

Got my replacement board today...it works kinda. I had to update the bios to get an rx580 to work. It also doesn't want to play nice with my mineos nvme from another system.

Back