Best crypto price organizer

Rev. Night

[H]ard|Gawd
Sup Peeps,

I have several coins (bitcoin, eth, doge, cardona, solana, polkadot, polygon) and trying to figure out at a glance if I am making money or not is a pain in the ass. Coinbase does this on purpose. All I want is to have an app that shows me my portfolio alot like etrade. It shows each coin, how much I have, price I bought, price it is now, overall profit, daily profit, etc.. Simple shit really. Since I am not day trading, i'm hodling, I don't mind manually entering in all my info -- the app just needs to find the semi-real time price and do the calcs for me.

Is this too much to ask?

Sup Peeps,

I have several coins (bitcoin, eth, doge, cardona, solana, polkadot, polygon) and trying to figure out at a glance if I am making money or not is a pain in the ass. Coinbase does this on purpose. All I want is to have an app that shows me my portfolio alot like etrade. It shows each coin, how much I have, price I bought, price it is now, overall profit, daily profit, etc.. Simple shit really. Since I am not day trading, i'm hodling, I don't mind manually entering in all my info -- the app just needs to find the semi-real time price and do the calcs for me.

Is this too much to ask?
You can set up a portfolio in coingecko or coinmarketcap

Excel spreadsheet?
There's a function on Google Sheets I'm aware of where a Google sheet can pull in semi real time crypto prices but only for anything on Google currency converter. The cell function for Ethereum for example is =GoogleFinance("CURRENCY:ETHUSD")

It seems to be mostly bitcoin and ether and a couple others. There may be an Excel function I'm not aware of that handles that better, but figured I'd chime in with what I know about.

Back